Can't see sprays (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyah

Hai Pandas,
I've this issue with tf2 for some time now, since I installed this config fps boosty thing generated from here.
and now I can't see sprays ::S::

Here's a link to the cfg I am currently using

Check your options if the "Disable sprays" is checked, maybe the config file changed it to disabled or maybe you forgot about it. If it is not, I am not sure what it could be.

Check your options if the "Disable sprays" is checked, maybe the config file changed it to disabled or maybe you forgot about it. If it is not, I am not sure what it could be.
I've checked both the in-game options and played a bit with the config.
Edit: I can see only my spray when I spray it, but can't see other's, and they can't see mine.

Reasons can be
- Low graphics settings
- Messed with console
- Disabled sprays​

I had same problem when i started to play tf, I kinda messed with console ::P:: r_decals 200 should work, if not, then I dont know where is the problem.

Use chris config, it's better. And remember to select 'force sprays'

http://clugu.com/tf2mate/

Edit : Wait oh...you are using it xD Sorry!

Basically redo your config and rememebe to select 'force sprays'. I had the same issue till I looked through the config carefully.

If you still have issues, please tell me how you put together your config. Like, did you paste it into the correct folder? Did you also do the other thing it tells you to do about your launcher?

did you paste it into the correct folder?
tf/custom/configs/cfg pretty sure it's correct if I'm not mistaken.

Did you also do the other thing it tells you to do about your launcher?
-dxlevel 81 -sw -noborder -w 1366 -h 768 -console -novid -useforcedmparms -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd if this is what you mean then yes.

Reasons can be
- Low graphics settings
- Messed with console
- Disabled sprays​

I had same problem when i started to play tf, I kinda messed with console ::P:: r_decals 200 should work, if not, then I dont know where is the problem.

^

dxlevel 8 doesn't really support sprays. make it higher to fix it.

21f6722c20.png

Try adjusting the multiplayer decal limit to something reaaaally high (snoop dogg worthy)

c836d465fe.png
?
Why do you have it at 9 tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread