Cant join US servers (1 Viewer)

Krono

I'm at TF2 player from Europe, and i usually play on the US Jailbreak server. Recently i noticed that all the US servers were gone, which is strange since i played on US jailbreak only a few days ago. Has there been a change or am i banned, whats going on?

You're not banned, so no worries on that.

We did have a server migration depending on how long ago the last time you played. But you said a couple of days so...

Here's the IP for the US JB server : 193.38.251.14:27015

Here's the server list if you need any others:

You'll just have to re-add them to your favourites if they've disappeared from there.

You're not banned, so no worries on that.

We did have a server migration depending on how long ago the last time you played. But you said a couple of days so...

Here's the IP for the US JB server : 193.38.251.14:27015

Here's the server list if you need any others:

You'll just have to re-add them to your favourites if they've disappeared from there.
Thanks for replying

I did try to add the ip to my favorites before, yet nothing happens. I also tried to join the server from the bans page, but it says that the server doesn't respond. Am i the only one experiencing this?

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
Thanks for replying

I did try to add the ip to my favorites before, yet nothing happens. I also tried to join the server from the bans page, but it says that the server doesn't respond. Am i the only one experiencing this?
Try connect "server ip" in console, usually works for me :^

Reactions: Krono
I messaged krono in private last night and it worked out with the above method

2021-01-10.png

But I've also noticed all US servers have been removed from my favourites as well

2021-01-10 (1).png

Users who are viewing this thread