Accepted Canlock's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canlock

- Your name and/or nickname:
Canlock

- Your age:

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):
Stabbin

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):
STEAM_0:1:106402812

- Your general online times and your timezone:
Online Times: Weekdays,00:03 PM- 00.01 AM. Weekends,Almost 24/7.

-Time Zone:
UTC +2:00(Turkey)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Both Hightower Servers

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):
Yes,I do.But I rarely use it.

-Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
Yes.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
I am so active player.I dont like rule breakers,i want funny game not anonying game with rule breakers.I want make people happy with clean server from rulebreakers.I want make the server joyful and funny for people without rule breakers.I realy don't want to see any spammers,hackers,or things like that anymore.Who does actually?Well I'm posting this for block thoose people.U guyz ll say why would we choose when there is @Psycho or @spAce well thats your opinion.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.:

Firstly,warning them for any rulebreaking reasons.After that this things gonna happen:

If Someone Mic Spamming; I'll warn him 2 times,If he still doing it I'll mute him for 40-60 Minutes.

If Someone Spamming On Chat:I ll warn him 2 times,If he still doing it I'll Gag him for 40-60 Minutes.

Insulting:I'll warn him 2 times,If he still doing it I'll Gag him for 40-60 Minutes.

If Someone Hacking;I ll Spectate him.If I'm sure I'll record a demo for proof.And I'll Permant Ban him.

Reactions: Tsumiki
Maybe I'm the only uninformed person here because I haven't kept up at all, but I feel like what I'm about to say will have at least some validity regardless, so what the hell.

You were admin here before, and, well... clearly not anymore. You either quit, or you were demoted (hopefully the first option). Either way, it is helpful to go into this in the "why should we choose you?" section. If you were demoted: do you realise what you did, and how have you/are you going to improve on it? If you quit: why did you do so, and can you be trusted to stay in the position for an extended period of time now?

(The "Yes." in the section asking about previous experience doesn't help either lol)

Maybe I'm the only uninformed person here because I haven't kept up at all, but I feel like what I'm about to say will have at least some validity regardless, so what the hell.

You were admin here before, and, well... clearly not anymore. You either quit, or you were demoted (hopefully the first option). Either way, it is helpful to go into this in the "why should we choose you?" section. If you were demoted: do you realise what you did, and how have you/are you going to improve on it? If you quit: why did you do so, and can you be trusted to stay in the position for an extended period of time now?

(The "Yes." in the section asking about previous experience doesn't help either lol)
I either quit because my account was hacked.I didn't want to stay there like admin offline.Thats why i quit.

Ah yea, that stuff. Yea there's no helping that (in the way of quitting your adminship).

Moving on.

Yo, so you re-applied, Everything seem ok to me, since you were admin before I think we can trust you and give you back your trial status ( tho it's not up to me ), I'd only suggest you warn people 1 time, if they don't listen to the first warning, then you can punish them, especially for players insulting. Anyway, good luck with your app. I support this one.

Yo, so you re-applied, Everything seem ok to me, since you were admin before I think we can trust you and give you back your trial status ( tho it's not up to me ), I'd only suggest you warn people 1 time, if they don't listen to the first warning, then you can punish them, especially for players insulting. Anyway, good luck with your app. I support this one.
Thanks for Sport Aoki!

Reactions: Aokigahara
Your app is, well, good enough. However some formatting and checking of the spelling would be greatly appreciated. Your English capabilities can easily improve if you just put the time and effort into it, which is really easy since everything is in English anyways (If you are a fast learner that is).

-Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
Yes.
This is slightly disturbing me, though you might've just thought it was a yes or no question. Still I am nitpicking this, as it can disturb some users (like me). #OCD. Well not really lel

Though I can only judge from your app, and since you were an admin previously I see no problem with being one again. (I am assuming that you did a great job back then).

Here, take a vote: +0.5

Reactions: Canlock
Your app is, well, good enough. However some formatting and checking of the spelling would be greatly appreciated. Your English capabilities can easily improve if you just put the time and effort into it, which is really easy since everything is in English anyways (If you are a fast learner that is).

This is slightly disturbing me, though you might've just thought it was a yes or no question. Still I am nitpicking this, as it can disturb some users (like me). #OCD. Well not really lel

Though I can only judge from your app, and since you were an admin previously I see no problem with being one again. (I am assuming that you did a great job back then).

Here, take a vote: +0.5
Ah, +0.5 From Random boi thanks. :')

accepted, welcome back in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @spAce
should you have any questions feel free to ask any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread