Invalid Can you help in any way? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M*I*N*E*C*R*A*F*T

Ok so i seen Unban Template and i understand everything. But my problem is i got banned way long before it was maybe 2013-2015 not sure myself. I was banned by admin but problem is i cant remember his name too he banned me becouse i was allegedly cheating and i will explain what i did. I joined (panda dodgeball server) and i got my bid keys set up every bid key was something about promoting a cheat. I cant remember what it was called the cheat. And i thought i will troll people in there but it got me banned from all panda servers. And after few years i started playing again team fortress 2 which is right now 4 days ago and i went to deathrun servers and found panda so i clicked join and poof it says you are banned and you can check at bans.pandacommunity. And now after reading Unban Template i dont have any information so i will be glad if somehow you would be able to help. I tried everything all my usernames and still no help i just cant find it. I tried finding by country and still nothing. Thanks!

""Not applicable""
Now i got trolled once by someone on a tf2 server saying if i said ""GET GOOD GET [Not Naming The Cheat]"" i would be able to use the jetpack on the server, i was then banned and very upset, i found the offical site for the server and dmed an online admin telling them what happened and apologizing alot, my application should of been invalid, but they let it pass because it was a mistake, and i didnt know that would happen, HOWEVER you stated you wanted to ""TROLL"" the other players, meaning you knew what you where doing, and you did it on purpose, dont be surprised if this gets declined, but it'll probably just become invalid.

@Le Captain Pootis you banned him it said, your choice.

• Friendly
Reactions: Inkticious
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread