Can we save Kevin? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reshi

Donator
In life, there are around one trillion things in existence
One of this things is time
But what exactly is "Time"?
As wikipedia says, "Time is the continued sequence of existence and events that occurs in an apparently irreversible succession from the past, through the present, into the future"
That means, we can use this so called time to measure how long an event or our actions are
With that said, we will now proceed to find out what you can do in a 100 hours.

To begin with, the amount of actions you can do in a 100 hours are nearly impossible to count
For example, you can work, sleep, eat, study, fish, and many, many others
There is one exception, that being gaming, as gaming cannot be stopped, and the grind must continue.
Anyways, right now i want to mention 2 actions that you can do in less than a 100 hours, one of them being donating, donating only takes about 5 to 10 minutes (Unless you have to go through 200 verification steps), and the other one being reading but i'll have to explain a little bit further about this one
Reading takes an indefinite amount of time, which can range from .5 picoseconds to about 10 hours, but you would probably never read for a 100 hours non-stop

Now you're probably asking to yourself "Isn't this too specific?"
And the answer is yes, but let me explain why is this
More than 4 days ago (4 days are the same as 96 hours but i said "More than 4 days ago" so it is more than 96 so it can range to about 110 hours) (110 is bigger than 100) i donated to the server
After a while, i read the donation post again, and i found out that if 24 hours have passed and i still haven't received my donator perks, i should send a PM to Kevin regarding the situation, which i did because 24 hours had passed (But take in mind that 24 is less than 100)
Now everything i had to do was waiting until Kevin replied, and so i waited... and waited... and waited... and then i got confused but i was also waiting until i realised something terrible...
Kevin is not only the owner of the community, he is a true gamer, which means that he is unable to stop the gaming even if 24 or a 100 hours have passed, which means that he is unable to see my PM, which means that i would never receive my donator perks
This is so sad!
Can we please get an ungamer ritual to save Kevin from the eternal gaming hours???

In life, there are around one trillion things in existence
One of this things is time
But what exactly is "Time"?
As wikipedia says, "Time is the continued sequence of existence and events that occurs in an apparently irreversible succession from the past, through the present, into the future"
That means, we can use this so called time to measure how long an event or our actions are
With that said, we will now proceed to find out what you can do in a 100 hours.

To begin with, the amount of actions you can do in a 100 hours are nearly impossible to count
For example, you can work, sleep, eat, study, fish, and many, many others
There is one exception, that being gaming, as gaming cannot be stopped, and the grind must continue.
Anyways, right now i want to mention 2 actions that you can do in less than a 100 hours, one of them being donating, donating only takes about 5 to 10 minutes (Unless you have to go through 200 verification steps), and the other one being reading but i'll have to explain a little bit further about this one
Reading takes an indefinite amount of time, which can range from .5 picoseconds to about 10 hours, but you would probably never read for a 100 hours non-stop

Now you're probably asking to yourself "Isn't this too specific?"
And the answer is yes, but let me explain why is this
More than 4 days ago (4 days are the same as 96 hours but i said "More than 4 days ago" so it is more than 96 so it can range to about 110 hours) (110 is bigger than 100) i donated to the server
After a while, i read the donation post again, and i found out that if 24 hours have passed and i still haven't received my donator perks, i should send a PM to Kevin regarding the situation, which i did because 24 hours had passed (But take in mind that 24 is less than 100)
Now everything i had to do was waiting until Kevin replied, and so i waited... and waited... and waited... and then i got confused but i was also waiting until i realised something terrible...
Kevin is not only the owner of the community, he is a true gamer, which means that he is unable to stop the gaming even if 24 or a 100 hours have passed, which means that he is unable to see my PM, which means that i would never receive my donator perks
This is so sad!
Can we please get an ungamer ritual to save Kevin from the eternal gaming hours???
bro Kevin won't even see this shit post so why put effort into it lolol

• Clever
Reactions: Kevin
what.

• Haha
Reactions: Reshi
What an incredibly verbose way of asking where your donator perms are lol.

It's good that you followed the instructions and sent him a PM, assuming you also showed proof of donation and your steamID. Unfortunately from this point on all you can do is wait until you recieve your donator status.

honestly kevin kinda c tier right now ong fr

i say we don't save him 🤓

Can I join an exclusive club of people who got their donator perks from Kevin only one day after forking over the money?

I'm beggining to think that i might have fucked up something, hence why no donor perks lol

I'm beggining to think that i might have fucked up something, hence why no donor perks lol
nah mate it just takes a really long time for some reason
as you said in your eh-hem "essay", time exists. it's a wonderful thing, isn't it? patience. the movement of time. ahh the beauty of nature..
it's almost like time itself.. is.. is.. a construct of humanity. there's nothing you can predict, time does whatever time does. it isn't influenced by anything. it's just one straight linear motion, it doesn't stop, it doesn't start, it just moves.
every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week. you can enjoy every moment of time.
unless you're aware of how much time has passed between you donating and getting the damn perks.

man, my advice would be: go outside
you've spent too much time at the computer typing that damned essay, and you probably haven't seen sunlight for the 100 hours you have waited. wait no, MORE THAN 100 hours.
so stop this shit about #savekevintf2, it's not like he's in dire need of help, the poor man probably has a life outside of running a community too. have you seen how infrequently he is online?

anyway enjoy your day sir, go outside, touch grass, be happy.
don't waste another 100 hours waiting for your donator perks, it's just a silly shooter game man. let it be :D

Reactions: sunnbearr
true keyboard warriors in their natural habitat

nah mate it just takes a really long time for some reason
as you said in your eh-hem "essay", time exists. it's a wonderful thing, isn't it? patience. the movement of time. ahh the beauty of nature..
it's almost like time itself.. is.. is.. a construct of humanity. there's nothing you can predict, time does whatever time does. it isn't influenced by anything. it's just one straight linear motion, it doesn't stop, it doesn't start, it just moves.
every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week. you can enjoy every moment of time.
unless you're aware of how much time has passed between you donating and getting the damn perks.

man, my advice would be: go outside
you've spent too much time at the computer typing that damned essay, and you probably haven't seen sunlight for the 100 hours you have waited. wait no, MORE THAN 100 hours.
so stop this shit about #savekevintf2, it's not like he's in dire need of help, the poor man probably has a life outside of running a community too. have you seen how infrequently he is online?

anyway enjoy your day sir, go outside, touch grass, be happy.
don't waste another 100 hours waiting for your donator perks, it's just a silly shooter game man. let it be :D
I would reply back with another wall of text (Which wasn't even intended to be an essay, but rather a text to speech video script with constant stock images moving) about why i can't get my hands out of my pc but the main problem with that is... Well... I can't even use my PC lmao, i'm not writing anything that long on mobile
We are at constant 50°C of real feeling and my pc shuts down immediately due to overheat, which also, would straight up kill me if i go outside

Reactions: hehe troll
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread