Can we please report discretely? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Cat

Donator
I might be wrong,but from what i noticed, most rulebreakers (except for the really stubborn ones) stop breaking said rule when you use the !call bot to report them.

Can't we just use !call without the message confirming we reported them? or at least only show the message to the reporter himself? because there is no use in reporting someone,only to have an admin join and not see any rules being broken,which in turn might make you look like an abusive person.

• You could report to an admin directly in Steam without telling the whole server "admin is coming"
  • Yet again, reporting directly to admins will get more attention from us, as there are so many CallAdmins. Direct contacts are (at least for me) highest priority.

If the calladmin makes people stip breaking rules then that is exactly what it needs to do. Why bother having an admin come when threatening with one is just as effective? Whether they're gagged or slayed or they stop themselves is all the same result.

And as Ron said, contacting us via steam is better anyways. So if somebody doesn't stop after a call we can be called in personally.

ya got me on steam friends list, and you've also got my number. soooo :3

You've got each others' number? I smell relationships.

I got a lot of peoples' number, too :3

Remember that friendship is magic, everypony! :fluttershy:

EvoWarrior5' said:
You've got each others' number? I smell relationships.

Call me tonight Saxton baby :love:

I know that this subject have been posted since a while but I hope that it would help the problem to be solved :

-Add a private message command like " " in case of an admin is present in a server, you can tell him that there is an hacker or anything, then he will check discretely without inform the hacker that he gonna be checked.

-An auto-message in the game shoutbox that would say that players can record discretely (if it's possible) a man who is doing a bad thing, then report him to us in the forum with the video.

Electrod' said:
I know that this subject have been posted since a while but I hope that it would help the problem to be solved :

-Add a private message command like " " in case of an admin is present in a server, you can tell him that there is an hacker or anything, then he will check discretely without inform the hacker that he gonna be checked.

protip: open team chat, type @followed by your message and TADA! message straight to admins! admins have access to a private message system so they can respond to you.

Everyone has access to /psay for private msgs

Kitty Cat :3' said:
Quoted from "Electrod"

protip: open team chat, type @followed by your message and TADA! message straight to admins! admins have access to a private message system so they can respond to you.
Lmao, you make me feel stupid ._.
Thanks !

Ron' said:
Everyone has access to /psay for private msgs
Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread