Can anyone of you... (1 Viewer)

Vecomti

...without using google, tell me the name of the person who said this memorable quote?

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

It is REALLY important :]

I think its Winston Chirchill or Churchill if i am not mistaken.

Reactions: Vecomti
Try this one. Again, without googling.

"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast terrible in-between."

Try this one. Again, without googling.

"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast terrible in-between."

J. Michael Straczynski I know him because of this quote "Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth"

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

Give it a shot.

• Winner
Reactions: stalker455655
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." have a go at this one :)(should be easy.)

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

Give it a shot.
I can only imagine it is from a philosopher, most likely a Greek who lived B.C, or a British, German or French philosoph during the 20th century.

Give it a shot.
Orwell, if I'm not mistaken.

An easy one: "Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."

An easy one: "Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."
All these easy ones I have never heard...

Joseph Stalin. Give me a challenge ;).

"When I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried"

Its on a weapon in Borderlands 2 right? I am not sure how you get it thou

Without googling;
"The day when two army corps can annihilate each other in one second, all civilized nations, it is to be hoped, will recoil from war and discharge their troops"

Users who are viewing this thread