Declined Calypso's application to Vsh, #05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypso

- Your name and/or nickname
G҉O҉O҉M҉B҉A҉-Calypso.
- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Redspike.

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:1:60151095.

- Your general online times and your timezone
I am online usually from 16:00-23:00 (I almost dont play at weekends)
(GMT + 3:00).

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Vsh only.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes, can use it if needed.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Counter Strike: Source and Counter Strike 1.6.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Sadly not, but can learn if needed

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am toxic sometimes, but i am working hard to change it. I really like playing in Vsh server (41 days playtime), but rulebreakers ruin that experience and i would like to help fixing it and Vsh server really needs admin in there who is active.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
  • Microphone/chat spamming- Warning, if ignoring then 30 minute mute/gag.
  • Hacking- Permament ban.
  • Insulting- Warning, if ignoring then 30 minute mute.
  • Racism- 1 Hour mute.
  • Camping- Warning and if ignoring then timebomb.
  • Teaming- Warn and if ignoring then timebomb.
  • Free killing- Slay

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Counter Strike: Source and Counter Strike 1.6.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Sadly not, but can learn if needed

wat? Doesn't make sense to me. I believe they use SourceMod in Counterstrike aswell? So basically you say you've been an admin, but don't know about SourceMod?

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am toxic sometimes, but i am working hard to change it

Toxic sometimes? It was almost every time you said something to me, or any of my members from ES, when I had that you were toxic. And also, I believe that you shouldn't be an administrator, as long as you have that toxic attitude, in general.
Your last gag was by Blutz about 2 months ago, for disrespecting, too.

Your chat mainly consists of:
f06430a3382c2b650a481043173b15aa.png

7a55bc84e9a4ff9254fc3122e4ecef98.png

5bf5f28a4da81d929c03ef37f74160fa.png

faeac5463bab889037212e67ed546914.png

0e467ce1332a4399f1ac010ee5908cb2.png

And I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's not a good thing either.

And just from my experiences with you, and what I've said above, my vote is gonna be a -1.

wat? Doesn't make sense to me. I believe they use SourceMod in Counterstrike aswell? So basically you say you've been an admin, but don't know about SourceMod?

Toxic sometimes? It was almost every time you said something to me, or any of my members from ES, when I had that you were toxic. And also, I believe that you shouldn't be an administrator, as long as you have that toxic attitude, in general.
Your last gag was by Blutz about 2 months ago, for disrespecting, too.

Your chat mainly consists of:
f06430a3382c2b650a481043173b15aa.png

7a55bc84e9a4ff9254fc3122e4ecef98.png

5bf5f28a4da81d929c03ef37f74160fa.png

faeac5463bab889037212e67ed546914.png

0e467ce1332a4399f1ac010ee5908cb2.png

And I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's not a good thing either.

And just from my experiences with you, and what I've said above, my vote is gonna be a -1.

Counter strike and tf2 sourcemod is abit diffirent from eachother.

I am prietty sure i havent said anything to you and ur clan mates what is insulting or disrespectful (it would be nice if u would add some chatlogs from it to prove that i am wrong) and i got gagged by blutz because i was defending my friend (2 people came in server and started insulting/harrasing him) and i was defending my friend, but things got out of hand (i called blutz to resolve problem) all 4 of us got gagged (it was my first gag and i have played there for over 1 year) .
"!haledmg on 420 blaze it!" is just to show top 3 damage done to hale, and it is bind, it is nothing harmful and i dont spam it nonstop.

Counter strike and tf2 sourcemod is abit diffirent from eachother.

I am prietty sure i havent said anything to you and ur clan mates what is insulting or disrespectful (it would be nice if u would add some chatlogs from it to prove that i am wrong) and i got gagged by blutz because i was defending my friend (2 people came in server and started insulting/harrasing him) and i was defending my friend, but things got out of hand (i called blutz to resolve problem) all 4 of us got gagged (it was my first gag and i have played there for over 1 year) .
"!haledmg on 420 blaze it!" is just to show top 3 damage done to hale, and it is bind, it is nothing harmful and i dont spam it nonstop.

Well, if CSS & 1.6, and CSGO SourceMod is the same, it's the same as in TF2. And you might've not insulted us, which I didn't say you did, but you were acting very sarcastic and toxic towards us. And defending your friend, by insulting them is.. Eh? I don't know.
And I do realize what the !haledmg is, however I just wanted to mention it.

Well, if CSS & 1.6, and CSGO SourceMod is the same, it's the same as in TF2. And you might've not insulted us, which I didn't say you did, but you were acting very sarcastic and toxic towards us. And defending your friend, by insulting them is.. Eh? I don't know.
And I do realize what the !haledmg is, however I just wanted to mention it.
I'm not saying that i am big friends with ur clan, but i am talking with few of you (friendly).

Let's start of with the fact that your application seems to be on the rather short side.
The way that you are (I assume so) too lazy to even write "your" instead of your "ur" gives a bit of an image of your, most likely future behavior in the server(s) as an admin.
You, as a admin will be expected to handle a situation with, not just care, but proper grammar is a big playing factor in it.
The chat log that @Le Captain Pootis provided, shows your immaturity, this can of course be improved.

I wish you luck, try to fix the things that people will point out about your application.

*For now your soup is getting cold, improve yourself to get it heated up*
img_4132.jpg

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: Joe and EvoWarrior5
declined due to; > 17:54 - G҉O҉O҉M҉B҉A҉-Calypso: can you delete my application, i changed my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread