Declined Cake's Admin Applicaton (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ℂᎯᏦ£™

- My name and/or nickname
im Cake but sometimes people called me Cakey so yeah...hiii :'3

- Your age
im currently 22 years old and my birthday is on March 7th

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Madact but i also asked『Inspector☆Lag』

- Your Steam32 ID
it is: STEAM_0:0:54851473

- Your general online times and your timezone
Im from Lima-Peru (i speak english and spanish too) my online times go from 16:00 pm to 21:00 pm

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

i play on the "Trade Minecraft" server but if there's any trouble on other Panda server ill be there :')

- Do you have a microphone?
yes sir :3

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
no :(

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
no right now but i can learn nwn

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
i've meet so many people on that server and as a gamer and a friend to them i want to give them a good gaming experience without any kind of trouble (hackers, toxicity or scammers) they deserve a good and clean server. <3

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job

first of all i will study most of the players know their names and what kind of language they use

second COMUNICATION is always the right way i will always listen before act against a player

third if the player doesnt want to talk,listen or following the server's rules in that case i will act according to my duty

im your Cake and i have to say thank you for reading my Post and i hope we play sometime and have a lot of fun

<3

• Dislike
Reactions: krown
  • Surprised
Reactions: ℂᎯᏦ£™
Hello Cake I'm quite surprised you have interest in helping us out on the NY Trade server as the server does get quite wild around 6-9 pm which is the time your general online time zones.

The application looks kind of rushed and a little bit sloppy so maybe you could me more specific on the punishments? For example telling us how long you would punish a player for a specific reason.

And i do suggest taking a look at your "Why we should choose you as part of our team" part (Giving a more reasonable statement for that would definitely improve this whole entire application)

And finally to start things off, Cake is subjectively one of the nicest person I've by far played with on NY Trade there are few positive and negative stuff I would like to fill in though
Positive stuff
- Very nice to people never seen any rudeness or disrespect from this person
- Seems to be pretty active comes on the server almost daily

Now the negative stuff
- You seem to always be talking to players with weird faces for example "nwn, owo, uwu" stuff like that (Which is at least fine by me but If you're going to be at an admin level position you need to talk to players more maturely by that meaning Grammar, Spelling, Capitalization. This is a huge nono and will lead to a demotion if you decide to talk to players in that kind of way.
- You also don't report or call admin neither have i ever seen you warn a player about breaking a rule.

I hope to see improvement as time passes by and good luck with your application :)

Welcome to forums Cake! I also was caught a little off guard with the application as I also didn't see any visible interest in being an admin for the server. NY Trade only has one slot left and I believe it should be given to the best applicant ( if we have more applicants for the server as healthy competition, it projects their strengths and weaknesses).

Following on with my colleague's reply to the application I would have to agree with the fact that the application seems rushed/ not well organized and formatted. This could be due to English not being your primarily language or just how the applicant didn't re-check their application before posting it. Also addressing the punishment system, I would love for you to go more in depth with it with server specific/ general rules, as we at Panda have a stacking system of punishment I just want to see your insight of how you think someone should be punished for different rules/ the length given.

I've played with you multiple times and there's nothing negative overall that I have to say about you, but don't get me there's nothing wrong with being nice, however there lays a line in between leniency/ fan and neglecting of work/ authority. I only hope to continue to monitor you more in game as I haven't seen you on recently, which is mostly due to me having a tighter schedule than some of the other admins of the server.

I strongly recommend that you look at the rules and the accepted applications before posting a reply. We're in no rush to vote and neither are you in replying ( just don't show inactivity/ staticity in replie(s). I would recommend starting to use /call or even warning and reporting users that break the rules to forums ( or a GameServer admin) as well as some authority in the server when admins aren't readily available.

As of now my vote stands at neutral. This can always change as I'll post an updated vote if I see any significant change/ alteration of the punishment system.

Yeah I was expecting more.
I told you to check other applicants before posting and it seems you completely ignored it. Hoping Chae's feedback will give you the idea to improve in any form and you haven't. You've been checking the forums and still haven't done anything requested.

-1, I don't believe you'll fit the bill on the team. If you don't show effort now, you won't show effort in the future.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyptix
Hello Cake!
Unfortunately, I have not seen you on the server before so I can't say I have any experience with you.
As my team has stated; the application itself could've definitely use some more work as it was rushed and unclear in some areas.

I've never met you on the server so I can't say much about you, leaning me towards a Neutral. But if I have to give a vote now, based on what the rest of my team has stated, I'm leaning towards -1

Last edited:
As I feared, staticity and no change to the punishment system/ comments. I still haven’t seen the applicant at all whenever I’m on. I don’t see you in the suitable role to be an admin right now, if you apply later on I hope you good luck in the future and you use all the feedback appropriately.

My vote now stands as a -1

I've talked with Inspector lag and Cyptic, they pretty much agreeing with the above.

Seeing this won't get anywhere with only negative votes this will be declined. Perhaps next time you will consider the feedback above.
You can re-apply in 1.5 months but will need permission again if NY Trade is still closed.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyptix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread