C (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serkorit

So after playing on war3 server i noticed that somethinks need to be changed

Classes:
  • Warden - really strong class with good abilities but one of then
    • Immunity - free lace, huh? Sometims you just wasting you ult because doesn't know that it was warden. 100% immunity to all ult's i think OP. Nerf: 15% to ignore enemy ult per level?
  • Lich - I still cannot understan how to play this class.
    • Dark ritual - 1/2/3/4 hp per ded teammate? rly? That doesn't help you agains pyro Up: 5/10/15/20 per ded teammate
    • Death and Decay - 2/4/6/8 per 30 seconds to all enemies?
      1. Why this is a global ult?
      2. I killed with it ult once...
      3. It also can't give you 100% support kill
Up: 1. Damage - 5/10/15/20 per level
2. Change ult - deals... 7/14/21/28 in 500-800 range and autocasting frost nove

• Chrono
    • Rewind - to slow regeneration
    • Chronosphere - Buggy ult. Sometimes trapped enemies can deal you damage inside chrono with ranged weapons

Items:

• Helm - too high cost. What about 5 gold

Other stuff:

• i forgot what i want to see... War3mod section on forum?

@Kevin

Also, Your grammar sort of makes me lost in the text.

I can approve the Warden idea, I've seen too many players using Warden because of immunity + mass heal.
It absolutely needs a nerf.

The strongest race is Rarity :D

and helm is like orb, nerf, but helm is ok. If u cant headshot him, so do a bosyshot. Sniper with helm is op, if he is camping. But for my opinion, we shouldnt change it away.

All r playin with cr warden, cuz it's op yes. But u ll change it or put it away?
But it's easy to kill a player with warden. U didnt need 20'sec to kill him? He can have not more then 300-350 hp.

@Da Random

Yeah, my english is weak, because my main language is russia.

@Fiescha

Maybe i'm not skilled to kill wardens, now.
Also maybe orb need a higher price. Anyway Orb > Darbeci :D:

:p yeah u can´t say something against him.-.

if u kill someone u get gold, kill 3 dude´s and u have your orb. with items u can play better, take ring and boots, good enough. u didn´t need helm, orb or sock i mean.

What I'm saying is Warden is a OP race not because of only the heal, because it's not a big problem.
The problem comes with the ultimate immunity: it's just too OP, make a % of probability to successfully avoid an ultimate attempt but NOT 100%.

The other day I played vs many of you, all wardens, it was simply impossible to kill someone, not because of skill, you know it's not a problem for me, but makes a good player even too much OP.

Reactions: Fiescha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread