Accepted Button griefing and getting a blue killed US JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin

Attachments

• black bad_Trim_Trim.mp4
    40.1 MB
The timing of this is pretty awkward. They just posted an application and now you make the report, how long ago did this incident happen exactly?

Either way in this case I think it's based 2 big factors, the intention and the outcome.

It's obvious this was intentional, black is aware pressing buttons without wardens permission is forbidden and based on how he reacted it's a safe assumption this was intentional. The outcome was less harmful, only 1 person on blue died. But I think at that point there's good enough cause to take action here. This could of turned out far worse with more people then just that one blue dying. Tdlr this is intentional teamkilling, and I think "warning" people for intentional teamkilling of others is far too forgiving.

Just posting this here. Jb admins wanted to talk about it but I'll also leave my thoughts here since this person is an applicant and I don't want my view getting missed!

how long ago did this incident happen exactly?
Screenshot (338).png

soo 04/09/21 at 9pm GMT!

The timing of this is pretty awkward. They just posted an application
Their application only really gave me a reminder, I just slack on reports in general ?

This in fact did happen yesterday, I'm the sniper to the far right. It is good that he didnt persist though. I didn't bother about clipping it, because it was a smaller thing compared to the usual mass freekillers. ( also there was no admin app at the time )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread