Not open for further replies.

Riobi

SourceBans Ban URL: Spray Ban
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Asper
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:205941684
Date and Time of the Ban: 9/26
Reason about the Ban: Harassment
Admin that Banned you: @Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the spray ban? So "Mug moment" isn't anything correlated Annie at all and never was to begin with because multiple times we were messing around with mug moment in my discord server and others discord servers even before annie was even a regular on the server. It was never meant to be targeted harassment towards annie for being trans/faking pregnancies. This whole discussion followed the ACTUAL definition of Mug Moment: something incredibly idiotic taken out of context. We found this quite humorous and it was just a short term thing and just started putting "Mug Moment" on everything and wasn't trying to bully/shame annie in the content that they like/make in any way. We just got wind of their Youtube channel. Then we just started meming around and we found their Tumblr with this specific photo. Which ISN'T private at all mind you and wasn't doxxing even in the slightest because we weren't looking to spread private information out anywhere. We just found what was public and made it our spray with the meme mug moment because we thought it was funny. Here is their Discord if anyone reading ALSO wants to see the public image for themselves. Also the accepted report had admins disagreed according to the reactions. In my opinion and other admins opinions the report shouldn't have gotten accepted. I would like to be unspraybanned please :D

This is my current spray after the incident
847480496300621884.png

"c) Inappropriate personal content
Publicly visible content within sprays or avatars that is deemed sexual, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate, is forbidden."

I wanna focus on the part of "Otherwise inappropriate" part of the rule. What do you guys did was complete inappropriate and simply uncalled for. Making fun of someone and putting up "mug moment" everywhere on it was extremely uncalled for and just overall inappropriate.

Edit : Give it a couple more weeks for this entire this to cool down. Maybe the 15th or 16th of October.

Declined

Last edited:
  • Friendly
  • Wow
Reactions: Ian and Riobi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread