Bugs and other important things (1 Viewer)

Da Random

So, I just noticed that in Jailbreak. When people gets marked as a freekiller, only gets killed after the 60 seconds has passed. I think this bugs me and should be fixed.

And I understand that Jailbreak isn't from Panda-Community, but isn't there a way to fix it? like the Fortified Compound exploit.

My point is, it shouldn't be so difficult to fix.

Regards,
~Da Random

Moved to jailbreak section (initially posted in 2fort section).

Someone is marked as a freekiller when he's massively killing the red team members.
Sometimes, guards are killing a lot of red members generally because many red members are just trying to escape or killing the warden, but in this case, the guards aren't freekilling.
They're still marked though, and only admins can remove the evil beam from them.
It just help us to identify the rulebreakers, so if they weren't freekilling, it will be unfair to automatically kill them for doing their job.

If someone is freekilling massively, then this evil beam gonna stop the freekill by removing the freekiller's weapons, while the admins are identifying and dealing with the freekiller.

Moved to jailbreak section (initially posted in 2fort section).

Someone is marked as a freekiller when he's massively killing the red team members.
Sometimes, guards are killing a lot of red members generally because many red members are just trying to escape or killing the warden, but in this case, the guards aren't freekilling.
They're still marked though, and only admins can remove the evil beam from them.
It just help us to identify the rulebreakers, so if they weren't freekilling, it will be unfair to automatically kill them for doing their job.

If someone is freekilling massively, then this evil beam gonna stop the freekill by removing the freekiller's weapons, while the admins are identifying and dealing with the freekiller.

I see, but what about the exploits/glitches? is it too difficult to fix that, or is it just none of your rights to edit the code? The author of this mod is unknown to me, but I guess I will learn that (sometime in the near future).

(I posted this by accident on 2Fort section, my bad)

Ok... i dont think ist a bug but i found a problem in some jb maps.... THEY CANT CHANGE! And i want to play the other maps becouse... they are epic!
Can you please add maps in map rotatipn or fix that bug/glitch/thing/pizza?

I see, but what about the exploits/glitches? is it too difficult to fix that, or is it just none of your rights to edit the code? The author of this mod is unknown to me, but I guess I will learn that (sometime in the near future).

(I posted this by accident on 2Fort section, my bad)
Once a scout spawned with Scatter gun and bat o_O (Yes he was a prisoner, as soon as the door open he pullet out his gun and start killing the guards)
Happent like 2-3 days ago

And.... i cannot join blue with other prisoners after microphobe test
you are supposed to first verify your mic to be able to join the blue team

And.... i cannot join blue with other prisoners after microphobe test

You have to activate or speak once to your mic by pressing "v" (or the assigned key), then you will be able to join blu.

You will see this message in the chatbox :
[TF2Jail] Thank you! Your microphone is now verified and you can join the guards team.

If you doesn't see this message, it will simply means that your microphone isn't verified by the game (for an unknown reason).

Reactions: Kevin
You have to activate or speak once to your mic by pressing "v" (or the assigned key), then you will be able to join blu.

You will see this message in the chatbox :
[TF2Jail] Thank you! Your microphone is now verified and you can join the guards team.

If you doesn't see this message, it will simply means that your microphone isn't verified by the game (for an unknown reason).
Ive done it... but now is fixd

What you think about command for people who dont want to be warden ?
Because a lot of people want to be guars, but dont want to be warden (They dont want speak or cant speak EN very well) :)
It would by good if you add this command i think ;)

Reactions: KingOfLag
What you think about command for people who dont want to be warden ?
Because a lot of people want to be guars, but dont want to be warden (They dont want speak or cant speak EN very well) :)
It would by good if you add this command i think ;)
If you were to take time and read the chat when you are Warden you'd know that you can simply write /uw in the chat.

If you were to take time and read the chat when you are Warden you'd know that you can simply write /uw in the chat.
I just want to be Warden =D But a lot of people cant speak English and a lot of rounds start as Freeday (without commands) :(
Example: Only me can speak English and give commands and when are 4 blue in team its 3x freeday and only 1 day with warden :( Next thing is a lot of people want be in blue team and game place me to red team (several other rounds freeday without Warden)

And realy a lot of people can not give commands :( It is then boring when is round after round freeday :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread