Bug Of Cocainum (1 Viewer)

I report a bug of cocainum on humiliaton works a glitch for no go on humiliaton and win repai

• Bug of cocainum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug of cocainum

• No remove

• Remove it

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I report a bug of cocainum on humiliaton works a glitch for no go on humiliaton and win repair this pls thanks by [ProMan] LorisKiller

I report a bug of cocainum on humiliaton works a glitch for no go on humiliaton and win repair it pls thanks panda are the best server of death run ever ;D u are the best repair it to make more fun this game to be more good than all deathrun servers

Still not sure what you are talking about, sorry :I

I think he is talking about the glitch, when the blue player "jumps" out of the map and stays there until the end of the round. Players who do this glitch will not be teleported to ANY of the minigames, so for example in humilation, red players will be stuck there until the end of the round.

I think he is talking about the glitch, when the blue player "jumps" out of the map and stays there until the end of the round. Players who do this glitch will not be teleported to ANY of the minigames, so for example in humilation, red players will be stuck there until the end of the round.

That makes more sense then everything that guy said.I dont really play there but i think you should remove it.

501212_101.png

I report a bug of cocainum on humiliaton works a glitch for no go on humiliaton and win repair it pls thanks panda are the best server of death run ever ;D u are the best repair it to make more fun this game to be more good than all deathrun servers

I think you should put more commas and dots, so admins can understand what you are saying.:)

501212_101.png

I report a bug of cocainum on humiliaton works a glitch for no go on humiliaton and win repair this pls thanks by [ProMan] LorisKiller

Also why did you make this thread in the news you should have made it in "bug reports".

501212_101.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread