• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasman

Donator
To keep it short :

His rage is useless..
When he rages he just get a little speed buff and stunning sentries nothing more ..

Which makes him not even fast enough to catch scouts...
(and he is already slow) ..

My idea is to make him when he rages a bit faster and give him a longer weapon range..

I do believe that it also kills players that the rock touches while the rage is active.

@SHADoW93 Nope he still must attack with his low range.. When someone touches him nothing happens.. when he rages

That's true, the rage on this guy doesn't kill, but I believe that's a this server, on some other FF2 servers I have been on Rock insta kills ANYTHING he touches even Ubercharged people. I don't remember which servers tho. The buffs I would want to see is, at least Pyro level Base Speed and a Scout level Rage speed (or further depending on what the speeds are) Immunity to Stun (it's a rock goddamn it why can't it be immune to stuns) and at least a Critsaw range base and the lovely chuck Norris rage range

@KomodoHunters14 In a way, it is immune to stuns in the typical way that a heavy would be.... They get stunned, but can still attack. The animation doesn't show due to the thirdperson stun visual.

Maybe giving him a regular speed and a small Bullet resist or something ( Like 25%? ) Because you know , he's an Rock.

Poll got through...
Who will provide us the buffed configuration?

Don't buff the hale that much tho, he isn't impossible to play/win the round with.
maybe something what will help the hale to get near sentry nest would be good enough, something like a bit of knockback resistance. (50%>?)

This hale is quite solid when it comes to his gameplay, no pun intended... I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread