Invalid Bryan1512 Admin apply - Trade server (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1512

- Your name and/or nickname
Bryan - Bryan1512
- Your age
15 - Born 15/12/1999
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Im 15 but : MonetserZ helpt me .
- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:54482101
- Your general online times and your timezone
Normaly from 15:00 to 21:00 . Time zone UTC/GMT +2 hours
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? Normaly on the Trade Server . But when empty juist hop to the randomizer server .

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i do !
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Not on a Tf2 server . I was Admin befor on Gmod tho .
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No but i will learn it !
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Im a friendly person looking to support the PandaCommunity . and have lots of free time to use on the servers .
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. Be patient with the player's and make the game fun for everyone

Umm Bryan. You have 2 days + 10 hours gametime.
You need 3 full days to apply.

Okey i see i will remove the apply in 5 mins and make a new one in 3 days

- If you retract your application or if it is declined, you may not apply again for one month. Any new application you post before that amount of time has passed will be marked invalid. Keep in mind that invalid applications do not paint a pretty picture of you and will weigh heavily into our final decision.

Sorry bryan, but you'll have to wait until the 2nd of october until you can re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread