Invalid bruh whyd i get banned lol (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1ismynameO

ok. so me and my friend cptcam (i am visiting his house and family because we are related and i come down once and a while) and we both play tf2 regularly. i went on deathrun and tried bhopping there, and played some casual, but thats irrelevant. point is, i joined the trade minecraft server, and after about an hour i got banned. but why? me and my friend cptcam (who is friends with kVN, or atleast was till kevin kept ignoring his messages he told me) were so confused because while i was hitting some good shots, most of the people were standing still or walking in straight lines lol. im not even that good at the game. anyways, cptcam has a video of recording me on the server on his snapchat so if you're interested in seeing that, theres some proof i guess. i suppose the reason i got banned was because i have a private profile? i mean, i have 98 hours on this account because my main got hacked a couple months ago to maybe a bout a year. then, i came back to steam and games about 3 months ago on another account and that one had a stupid name so then i remade this one, m1. im also recognized by a lot of people in competitive like wetterhound who is also pretty recognized. uhhh and thats about it i guess. oh, and i also talked to the admin who banned me, he told me that if it was a mistake he told me to appeal here (the admin was [Inspector Lag]) so yeah, now thats it. hopefully thats enough i guess. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread