Broski's Drunk Thread! (1 Viewer)

Broski

Sooooooooo! Im bored, so Heres the hitch! You can only post here when drunk!
Tell us what you're drinking! and something epic you did during your frunken stupor!

So Im Drinking Glenfiddich Whiskey! and I went into my garden and chose a fight with my fence....I like to think I won!

GO!

I don't drink, sorry for replying without being drunk. topkek

So I can always reply here?

i usually drink beer called sol. Hmm stupid story, i have plentry stories. One time i was prefering that i am tarzan, only weared bras and pants.

i usually drink beer called sol. Hmm stupid story, i have plentry stories. One time i was prefering that i am tarzan, only weared bras and pants.
Someone translate this please.

I once got drunk on apple juice, I had a fight with my window then I realised I wasn't drunk. whoops

I once got drunk on apple juice, I had a fight with my window then I realised I wasn't drunk. whoops
Back to highschool, boy. 18+ here.

Reactions: mermite
when you get old enough you realise that all you wanna do is jump into the walrus pit instead of drinking.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
when you get old enough you realise that all you wanna do is jump into the walrus pit instead of drinking.
And then you get older and realize life sucks when you're sober.

And then you get older and realize life sucks when you're sober.
My life is filled with a lot of work....in a bar....so the time when Im not working Im drinking...because life is droll.

I passed out whilst cleaning my teeth last night. Does that count as a fun interesting story? Unfortunately for the story, I didn't choke and die so passing out is as interesting as it gets...

Users who are viewing this thread