Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Posting this for Broski:

Right, Im appealing for my mumble Ban, the forum Ban would be a Bonus, after taking sometime to sit down and consider my options I have come to realise that Helping the community is something I cannot do, as seen with various complaints and insults hurled at me, I let myself get angry and I took it out on Kevin, for which I apologise, I wish to have the ability to use the mumble again as some good friends are on their and No reason for my mumble Ban has been provided, no matter how many times I have asked for one. I hope everyone can forgive me for my actions, and I hope to join mumble soon.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr.Fluffy
IMO Broski was generally a good guy and atleast deserves to Chance to talk for himself on mumble, he should get unbanned.

I can see the reason why he was banned on the forums in the first place, but let's be civil here and think about it.

I've talked to Broski quite a lot after he left Panda and got forum banned. As much as I tell him that there's no point for him to come back, he still does it by even admitting what he's done and that he's sorry.

He copy pasted me a giant apology that he sent to Kevin a while ago. I found it very sincere as he was trying to be the better man and admit that he did wrong by stirring up some of the drama, insulting Kevin and what not, but after talking to him on Mumble yesterday - Broski might tell you otherwise, but personally, I believe I heard sadness in his voice as he talked.

He sounded tired and sad, his voice filled with regret as he was constantly denied to explain himself and apologize. If a person goes through this trouble to -TRY- to apologize and get unbanned, then, to be honest, he does deserve to have the chance to apologize and to be unbanned.

Like it or not, that's my opinion on this matter and if you don't like it, bite me, I don't care.

#FreedomforBroski

Posting this for Broski:

Right, Im appealing for my mumble Ban, the forum Ban would be a Bonus, after taking sometime to sit down and consider my options I have come to realise that Helping the community is something I cannot do, as seen with various complaints and insults hurled at me, I let myself get angry and I took it out on Kevin, for which I apologise, I wish to have the ability to use the mumble again as some good friends are on their and No reason for my mumble Ban has been provided, no matter how many times I have asked for one. I hope everyone can forgive me for my actions, and I hope to join mumble soon.
i really dont know how much chances we should give out.. thats now the 3rd one?
dont understand me wrong but i am not interested discussing again stuff with you (Broski) which ends up like the last 2 discussions, in exactly nothing else than wasted hours.
also asking other people around in the community for "infos" is abit lame, no?
your problem is in my eyes that you cant deal with already solved topics since you obviously need to always repeat them again and again same as thinking that you know everything better than anyone else here (i quote you "I reccomend you put thought into things, and consider taking the "Senior" title away because that is the biggest joke to come to Panda")

I saw a lot of things when the so called drama was around and the thing I saw most was that Broski almost never complained (at first) but he did disagree to a lot of things happening. In the end, when everything was alright and he made his thread about what he did not like and what not I did see that all he was saying was the things he was disagreeing with, but eventually it led to an even more harsh description of how he did not like it. I was not fond of it, but I understood him at least. A forum ban was probably needed, but the Mumble ban was not. Even if he has complained about Panda to you, Kevin, he has not really complained about it on the Mumble as he only talks to friends there about other topics. Sure, he might mention a thing or two but I am pretty sure he won't start complaining or anything, as I've heard he has never done on Mumble.

In my view, Broski deserves an unban from Mumble and to be honest, if he wants to come back (maybe not), but I think he would be able to appeal his forum ban and might get it to be for a month or so. He was a really nice guy and loosing him in the community is pretty sad, but he did do all these things still like complaining so yeah.

I would say to let him back if he agrees to apologize to me personally for calling me a quote colossal cunt end quote and lets not forget the fact that everyone he has been an ass to he has to apologize he cannot just go along thinking that no apology is needed but that is just my 2 pennies worth there.

• Agree
Reactions: Mertes
Agreed to Michael in case he gets a forum unban, he was being rude to a lot of people. I can already see an apology happening though in case he gets unbanned.

I have just had the privilege to speak with Broski via Steam chat and he has apologized to me and I have accepted his apology as he has assured me that he did not mean to take frustration out on myself so with that being said it is down to him to be unbanned and be able to successfully make an apology thread to everyone he insulted.

and what should the unban bring?

I think broski should be unbanned from mumble, he's had a rough few days and is being sincere. That's just what I think.

Reactions: MichaelWebb100
I think broski should be unbanned from mumble, he's had a rough few days and is being sincere. That's just what I think.
he bypassed them anyways..

[14:17:17] Grump beigetreten.
[14:17:36] Grump hat den Server verlassen.
[16:19:39] Grump beigetreten.
[16:20:10] Grump hat den Server verlassen.
[17:10:22] Grump beigetreten.
[17:10:43] Grump hat den Server verlassen.

@Kevin from Broski:

Kevin, I apologise for bypassing the Ban, But I was desperate, Having the ability to join mumble on my laptop would be easier for me to talk to people as I was on my phone.

+1 to unban on mumble, because "he has no need to be there" is an invalid reason, which makes it an invalid ban. Circumventing invalid bans can not be an offense.

As I don't know the reasons for forum ban, I'm abstaining on this one.

• Disagree
Reactions: Madact
@Kevin from Broski:

Kevin, I apologise for bypassing the Ban, But I was desperate, Having the ability to join mumble on my laptop would be easier for me to talk to people as I was on my phone.
unless we talked on steam i am not going to unban you here in the forums neither on mumble.
also that mumble ban has been deployed by Madact due to i said to her she should do it so i would highly appreciate it if you could please stop mention any admin that is not involved in this long sad story, that part with the insulting (which you are still hanging on strangely) is something between you and her, not something that is panda community related.

Reactions: Madact
topic locked till i've spoken with him later on.

I feel I should update here so everyone is well aware of the situation and how it went.

After talking with Kevin he told me Broski wanted to talk to me. I agreed but only in steam chat. Before I continue about the discussion here is what happened for those who are completely confused on why the mumble ban was put in place;
Broski came on mumble when he heard about the senior promotions that came out. He came on and expressed his dislike about it. Got a couple of insults in there. After he left I talked with certain admin who where present at the time if banning him was a good idea. They agreed so I did, but he thought I banned him because of this forum ban which in turn translated to I was trying to stop him from talking to Kevin. Broski took it as abuse of power.

After talking with Broski I explained why it had been put in place. I told him I conversed with admins who where their at the time. He told me people who where there thought my actions on banning him wasn't justifiable. Can't win, huh?
After that we came to a agreement that it was just a huge mess up. We failed to communicate over the matter of why the ban was put in place hence this array of confusion.

Broski has now been unbanned from mumble. The forum ban although is still in place. That's another story yet to be told.
Really I hope that these promises and you guy's faith in Broski does pull through. If that happens again I am not getting involved, I end up getting upset. I wanted to come back from my break free from drama, end up going straight back into it!

• Winner
Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread