Broski In the House! (1 Viewer)

Broski

Hey! Hope you're doing well, I know Im not acive on many servers but I have played a little bit of deathrun and Mariokart, playtime still very small but from what I've seen the servers are great!

Madact introduced me to the servers and the community so Thanks! I;ve not really spoken to anyone here but hey! Feel free to add me :3 Im always down for a chat and if anyone wants to do MvM Mann Up! Im down for that too

Im just a chill guy who likes to have a laugh and I hope this community has what Im looking for!

Not much of an intro but I say the best way to get to know me is to talk to me!

So Much love guys and! Hello! :D

Reactions: Madact
Hey, may the panda be with you :3.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here bruh.
giphy.gif

Im
Hey! Hope you're doing well, I know Im not acive on many servers but I have played a little bit of deathrun and Mariokart, playtime still very small but from what I've seen the servers are great!

Madact introduced me to the servers and the community so Thanks! I;ve not really spoken to anyone here but hey! Feel free to add me :3 Im always down for a chat and if anyone wants to do MvM Mann Up! Im down for that too

Im just a chill guy who likes to have a laugh and I hope this community has what Im looking for!

Not much of an intro but I say the best way to get to know me is to talk to me!

So Much love guys and! Hello! :D
Im sure you know me :3

Users who are viewing this thread