Broken ¬Funny Feeling¬ !Rtd (1 Viewer)

Not sure if FF2 has FOV command but, should use it to reset your FOV

• Informative
Reactions: DynamicGlass
Do you have any additional information to what exactly you were doing when it happened? Maybe something that people don't do all the time since it's not a frequent bug? Do you have any FOV altering scripts like the ambassador zoom script?

Do you have any additional information to what exactly you were doing when it happened? Maybe something that people don't do all the time since it's not a frequent bug? Do you have any FOV altering scripts like the ambassador zoom script?
I dont use any scripts. I was just running away from hale and typed rtd(its binded), dont remember anything else.

Did you played Sniper for any chance? If you go in scope with your sniper rifle and stay like that until funny feeling runs out, you still have the effect of funny feeling when you unscope again.

Did you played Sniper for any chance? If you go in scope with your sniper rifle and stay like that until funny feeling runs out, you still have the effect of funny feeling when you unscope again.
He was spy. After changing class or dying it should go back to normal view.

Maybe the map has something to do with it?

Did you taunt (by the looks of it you did because you have crits)? Afaik if you are taunting while the effect wears off, your fov won't reset.

• Informative
Reactions: Zeprus
It was definitely an issue with the old rtd. I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't fixed in the revamped rtd.

Users who are viewing this thread