Completed Bring back dr_missing! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Capitan

Nothing else to really add, loved the map when played it on other servers many years ago but haven't seen it on any servers long ago.
It's short but fun.
Kevin plz :(

Can't seem to find the suggested map on gamebanana. Maybe the creator decided to delete it or something.

@Kevin , any input on this?

EDIT: @Foxhound has told me that he still has the map downloaded on his computer (since he was a former Hmx player and they had the map added there), aswell as others that I believe aren't on gamebanana too.

Yes I still have a number of maps from hmx, dr_missing being one of them. There are also some maps that I feel would be good in the map rotation, although there are some maps that contain "hmxgaming" tags and such. I can upload dr_missing for now if you would like.

Can't seem to find the suggested map on gamebanana. Maybe the creator decided to delete it or something.

@Kevin , any input on this?

EDIT: @Foxhound has told me that he still has the map downloaded on his computer (since he was a former Hmx player and they had the map added there), aswell as others that I believe aren't on gamebanana too.
I may have it too still, played on TF2Infinity that had it on the map pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread