Declined Bratiii's Admin Apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratiii

- Your name and/or nickname
Bratiii <3

- Your age

Im 15 and my birthday is 05.04.2000

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
[AKOD] Usui

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:84935237

- Your general online times and your timezone

Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00) , 24/7 (except school time)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
#19 Dodgeball 2

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i have one, but i don't like to speak with it. (I would speak for important things)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
No experience

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No experience

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I will bring some entertainment, I really love to play on Panda Servers and I would like to do anything against all the Hacker, Cheater and other people who will break the rules

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Chat Spam - 2 Warnings then 20 minutes mute
Mic Spam - 2 Warnings then 30 minutes mute/ gag
Racism/ Insulting - 1 Warning 30 minutes mute/ kick
Abuse the Call-Admin-System - 1 Warning then 2 hour ban
Hacking/ Cheating - Kick then Perma Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bratwurst!
I know you for a quite long now from MnGaming community and I know your an amazing person, your playtime is 6 days which is enough plus your really good at db.

About the hacking/cheating thing you don't kick the player you instantly ban him/her with proof.
I wish you the best of luck with your app ;)

Hi Bratwurst!!!!!!!!!
I don't know who you are but I know you are from MnGaming community and I don't know anything. You have 6 days and 16 hours on Dodgeball 2 which is enough + you seem to be good at db.

About the entertainment, what would you bring?
I grant you the best luck with your application ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

-PIG

I will bring very much fun in the server and i want to make a better harmony. And if have ther permission i will use small thing from my admin menu. :)

About the hacking/cheating thing you don't kick the player you instantly ban him/her with proof.
I don't know how to send a proof demo but maybe somebody can explain it to me then it would be: Hacking/Cheating - 1 Warning then kick then proof demo and send it to a full admin and hope that he gets a perma ban ;D

Reactions: DrunkDoc
then it would be: Hacking/Cheating - 1 Warning then kick then proof demo and send it to a full admin and hope that he gets a perma ban ;D
No warning, no kick. Just record a demo by typing "record demoname" into console and ban them permanently.

I like the fact that no one noticed that he is applying for a Dodgeball server, yet didn't put that he would enforce the most-broken rule on our Dodgeball servers: stealing.

Anyway, let's start with an in-depth evaluation, shall we? First of all, the application itself is very messy and incredibly hard to read due to all the text coding that was left on the application itself before this was submitted. There's almost no separation of questions and answers, which, again, makes this incredibly hard to follow/read.

Second, your time on the server looks good, so that's something in your favor. Your chatlog looks okay, aside from the occasional rude comment towards another player. Also, you have no bans/mutes/gags, which is another thing in your favor.

Finally, I wish to state something about your punishments. The fact that you would even think about warning a hacker that you know they're hacking throws me off. If a hacker knows that someone of authority is either on the server or entering a server, why would you ever want to let them know? Doing such a thing alerts them, and in most cases, they leave the server and/or turn off whatever third party utility they're using to hack.

Another thing is the fact that you ignored the most-broken rule for our Dodgeball servers. That, to me, shows that you would either
A. Allow people to steal/be very lenient with that rule, which is something that absolutely cannot happen.
or
B. Disregard that rule entirely and steal yourself, which is something that, again, is not a good thing to do, since it is a rule.

I could be wrong, and you could have just forgot that stealing was a rule and not included it in your application. However, people who "forget" this rule are usually the ones who end up permanently banned from our servers. Forgetting our no stealing rule is incredibly hard, especially for people who are supposed to be frequent players.

Please don't take this personally, but for right now, I'm going to go with a -1.

Thats right, i forgot the Stealing rule and am feeling ashamed for that. So Stealing - 2 Warnings and then kick.
I will do the same with the Blocking rule.

Then there is that missunderstanding with the Hacking/Cheating: I meant if there is a player who could maybe hack i want to go sure that he is hacking so i will ban him for 2 days, make a demo, send it to a full admin and then i will talk to him.

The other thing with the appearance from my Apply: Im german and i can't speak that good english to make something look like a serious Apply and i don't know how to work with that programm where you can write the Apply.

That's a guy who said to me he is admin on the Panda Server and that he can help me with my apply. If you don't know this guy i'm sorry but he lied to me and i fell for it.

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
just letting you know that your app is under review.

Reactions: Maxim
I will bring very much fun in the server and i want to make a better harmony. And if have ther permission i will use small thing from my admin menu. :)

I don't know how to send a proof demo but maybe somebody can explain it to me then it would be: Hacking/Cheating - 1 Warning then kick then proof demo and send it to a full admin and hope that he gets a perma ban ;D

If you don't mind me asking, please explain with more details for this "fun" or "entertainment" thing you keep mentioning. A former trial thought it was indeed "fun" to constantly over abuse their power. Care to explain some more for us?

Last edited:
Thats right, i forgot the Stealing rule and am feeling ashamed for that. So Stealing - 2 Warnings and then kick.
I will do the same with the Blocking rule.

Then there is that missunderstanding with the Hacking/Cheating: I meant if there is a player who could maybe hack i want to go sure that he is hacking so i will ban him for 2 days, make a demo, send it to a full admin and then i will talk to him.

The other thing with the appearance from my Apply: Im german and i can't speak that good english to make something look like a serious Apply and i don't know how to work with that programm where you can write the Apply.

As well as for the stealing rule, kicking them will not do anything to the rule breakers after 2 warnings because they can join the server again. Think about ban times for that.

Sorry Asuna, i had a bug with Google Chrome that i couldn't write the thread, that's why it took me so long to write back.

So i have many experience on that server and a good playtime. I know how to speak with rulebreakers and other guys who don't want to cooperate with admins or players. I didn't mean to abuse the power but i will use it sometimes to make some fun if it is very boring for the players. I will give new people (who are asking me stuff) answers and informations. I will give attention to my language and how I will speak with the people.

Sorry Asuna, i had a bug with Google Chrome that i couldn't write the thread, that's why it took me so long to write back.

So i have many experience on that server and a good playtime. I know how to speak with rulebreakers and other guys who don't want to cooperate with admins or players. I didn't mean to abuse the power but i will use it sometimes to make some fun if it is very boring for the players. I will give new people (who are asking me stuff) answers and informations. I will give attention to my language and how I will speak with the people.

"Sometimes" meaning you are going to abuse the powers. Abusing powers as admin does not make it "fun". Either way, of what you just typed, shows that you WILL abuse. Abusing will not make you look like a good admin.

i sadly need to decline your application due to plenty of missunderstandings with the hacking/cheating rules, you need to be clear about it as stated above, also it is okay to have sometimes "fun" on the server no one says anything about that but as a trial you should really focus on learning how to administrate properly and rather playing around with fun commands (we sadly made the experience that people tend to abuse, which ofc. doesnt mean you would but let that be said).

improve your application the next time with stating exactly your punishments and making it as clear as possible (feel free to look on other applications, just dont copy them cause it will make you look bad).

nuff said, you may apply again in 1 month so; 15.04.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread