BOT for NY Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eraser BOT

Donator
I was in USA DB last night helping some players learn how to orbit and was presented with an idea from Crypt that I thought might be good. Whats the possibility to add a bot to the NY Dodgeball server? Obviously we can have it set for voting in server for on and off and default load if everyone leaves. This would serve a few purposes:

a. Gives us a place to send some of the new players to try and hone skills without the turmoil of getting bashed by the skilled players all the time and it remains a Panda Server.
b. Offers our skilled players some opportunity to hold high speed scores for bragging rights. Maybe even add a script for signatures with BOT speed?
c. Maybe offer Monthly contests on speed with the BOT etc or even add a script for signatures with BOT speed? Everyone works so hard for "PLACE" so this is just another bragging right.

The only reason I brought up the NY server is its generally not filled like the USA server.
Thoughts from everyone???

Regards
Andy

I like the idea of having a bot for one of the servers. Great place to maybe learn how to orbit/how to not orbit and to practice speeding or whatever. I personally like pandas' rockets because to me, they seem "easier" than the other servers out there which doesn't allow you to orbit after a certain speed (around 3-5 deflections).

Add juggernaut pls :(

Remove NY jb, no one hardly goes on it unless we plan to have a couple people join to start up the server which allows other people to join

Reactions: Eraser BOT
Yea, I think the NY server will attract more players, if the server had additional features, like a bot and juggernaunt.

Or.. you can host the server in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, so @Nitro4D, @Shad and I can fulfill our Eu vs USA competition!

nZGa6zE.png

If it ever happens, I've got it all planned out. First, I'm gonna bribe Deadsworn and Madact into the USA team with twinkies. Then, I'm gonna form an army of duck journals, and we'll spam our quacks as distractions. When Eu is distracted, I'll substitute Eraser BOT with a real bot named after himself. The bot will carry, and Eu won't suspect a thing because they'll think it's the legit Eraser :kappa:

I personally like the idea of a bot on the NY server. Would be a nice place to practice. I would personally like it to be a bot where you vote for it to come, but if it is a permanent bot I would be fine with that.

Yea, I think the NY server will attract more players, if the server had additional features, like a bot and juggernaunt.

Yeah, extra features would be nice and fun, and make it more popular. I also really like the idea of Juggernaut.

Anyway I asked a few people what they thought on this.
I asked some people who usually play on Panda and some people who were just on the NY server. Each number is a person.

Results
  1. No
  2. No
  3. Yes
  4. Yes
  5. Yes
  6. Yes
  7. Yes
  8. Yes

Hmmm, I'd love to know the specific concerns of those opposed to the idea.

On an unrelated note, I think USA vs EU sounds fun xP

The two people who disliked the idea of a bot said, "There are already servers for that this one dosen't need to be like those."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread