Accepted Boss's Application For Jailbreak Moderator (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

- My name and/or nickname:
My name is Scarlet and my nickname in-game is ''Boss''.

- My age:
I am 26 years old.

- Who gave me permission to apply?:
Evowarrior5 did(ty evo)
''Sunday, April 12, 2015
EvoWarrior5: If you still want to apply, you have my permission''

My steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:0:38052405

My general online times and my timezone:
I am on mostly all day available from around ''12:00 AM'' To ''09:00 PM'' and my timezone is ''GMT + 3:00''.

Which of your servers do i usually play on and wish to apply for? Would i visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
I mostly play on the Jailbreak and Dodgeball servers and i am currently applying for a staff position on the Jailbreak Server.

In case of a report i would indeed visit a broader range of servers if i was no longer needed on the current server i would be on.

Do i have a microphone?:
Yes i do,but i do not use it that often.

My previous experience as moderator/admin:
My latest experience of being a moderator/admin was with 2 Trade servers called ''Trading Resort".
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TradingResort

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Trading_Resort
I have also been a moderator on 2 Gmod servers and one CS:GO Deathrun server but since then i have resigned from some of these servers or the servers got shut down.

Do i have experience administrating with SourceMod?:
Yes,i have a lot of experience using SourceMod as Moderator/Admin.

Why should you choose me to be part of your team?:
I think i would be a great addition to the Staff Team and i think it would be a lot of fun.

I have had experience being a Moderator/Admin in the past and i would love to help the Panda.TF Servers any way i can!

I also play very frequently on the jailbreak server and lots of times i see a lot of rule breakers (like freekilling,baiting,blu teamkilling etc) and i cannot do anything about it except call an admin/moderator(if there is one online) and sometimes i just wish i could put a stop to all the rule breaking and that is one of the reasons i want to become a moderator.

Finally,i will briefly explain how i would do my job, e.g: General overview of my policies and punishments:
First of all,i would treat all players the same and punish all of the players that broke the rules the same way and not act differently to some and differently to others.

I would also try to never miss judge or wrong someone.

Here are some of the punishments players would have to face for breaking certain rules:
Freekilling:Depends on the situation,if the freekilling happened just once and it was minor then the player would get slayed and warned/kicked.
If done multiple times then the player would get banned for a period of time.

Blue Teamkilling:Depends on the situation,if the Blue Teamkilling happened just once then the player would get a warn.
If done multiple times the player would get banned from blu for a certain amount of time or even banned from the server for a period of time if the teamkilling was huge(e.g: A soldier killing 5 guards from blue).

Baiting:Depends on the situation,if the baiting happened once then the player would get slayed and warned.
If done multiple times the player would get kicked(banned if done again).

Hacking: Permanent Ban(or ban for a long period of time).

Mic Spamming/Chat Spamming: Warn,then 30 minutes mute/gag,then for 3 hours and so on and so on.

Insulting/Racism: Warn,then 30 minutes mute/gag,then 3 hours and so on and so on.

Advertising(like other communities,other servers,different sites,etc): warn,1 hour mute/gag,3 hours and so on and so on.

Over talking The Warden: Warn,mute for 30 minutes,then 1 hour and so on and so on.

No Mic While On Blue: 30 minutes ban from blue,3 hours and so on and so on.

Warden Abuse(like friendly fire abuse for example):slay and warn,30 minutes ban from blue,3 hour ban from blue and so on and so on.

Extra information about me:
I was born in Greece.
I am pregnant(its twins)
I am a coffee addict
I have the worst boss in the whole world(at my real job)
I have never ate strawberry's

And that is basically everything. Thank you for taking your time reading this application and i wish you a great day <3 -Boss

Last edited:
Whhhhyyy, why are so many people applying for Jailbreak, when did it open back up???

Nice app

Don't know you though.

Congratulation on the twins

As I do not play Jailbreak I am not qualified to issue a proper vote, but from the talks I have had with Boss I know that she is a good person and I have no doubt that she has the right personality and attitude to take on the position. Therefore, I will give a +0,5. I also want to encourage the Jailbreak staff to strongly consider this one, as I consider this the best applicant open at this moment.

Well, I;ve played with Boss for a little bit and shes always Enforcing the rules! Gets on really well with other players (Me included) I;ve never encountered a problem, very talkative and a great personality I see no problem with Boss becoming an admin so I say +1 And Best of Luck <3

I will also +1 this one, boss is a really nice player, she is suited for the job and the app is great.

+1 from me. I used to play with Boss but on db server. Very kind and polite. Always follows rules and tells people to do the same. App looks good too.

-1 because you never ate strawberry's !!

nah just kiddin, more seriously i'll give a
+1 because you are a usual player that know the rules and that could really help.
best of luck (when i see the other votes i think you don't need chance ;))

Not giving any opinions since I've never really met you... I have seen you on jailbreak from times to times, but I still need to learn about how all the players are-- well, playing...

I played with you several times now. You are a very nice person and I'd like to see you in the Jailbreak-Staff. Let's give it a try.

+1

She know all the rules well and she is great on pokemon ^^. And i always having fun when i play with her so +1

Alright so I've had the opportunity to play with Boss recently and she's brilliant. She would make a fine addition to the Jailbreak team, she's very friendly, helpful and all around great to everyone in the server admin or not. She has the composure when rulebreakers are around and kindly asks someone to sort it out instead of badgering you into the ground.

+1

well guess we don't need anymore votes we only have positive ones.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
Thank you everyone for the kind words you've said. Even if i do not get accepted i will still be happy knowing so many people voted positive and believed in me!
i see no reason why you should get declined ^^

Due to overwhelming Support you have been accepted, Congratulations! and welcome to the team.
Your Mentors shall be Da Random and @OxyGenE, Should they not be available feel free to contact other admins for help.

Kevin Will issue your powers soon.

Best of Luck!

Broski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread