Remove Femspy?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am making a tread today including Femspy.
I wanna suggest to Remove Femspy from the Freak Fortress server, because of the *Extremely overpowered Rage*. For the people who don't know what happens:
When you are the boss and you rage, you get a view seconds to kill everyone in a small/big radius because the are slowed down and are almost unable to do anything. When Femspy juse rage she also get's a Gun with 36 instant killing bullits wich is extremely unfair.

Many people share my opinion to remove this boss.

Thanks for reading :3

Pandapootis.JPG

Pandapootis.JPG

Hello I am making a tread today including Femspy.
I wanna suggest to Remove Femspy from the Freak Fortress server, because of the *Extremely overpowered Rage*. For the people who don't know what happens:
When you are the boss and you rage, you get a view seconds to kill everyone in a small/big radius because the are slowed down and are almost unable to do anything. When Femspy juse rage she also get's a Gun with 36 instant killing bullits wich is extremely unfair.

Many people share my opinion to remove this boss.

Thanks for reading :3

View attachment 1941
You forgot the part where femspy can go and get more ammo from ammo kits.
P.S: Can we replace it with something else @Kevin ?

• Creative
Reactions: Supreme
How about removing the gun only ? (The gun from the femspy)

Five Nights at Freddys my friend.
oi that might be it, plox check if everything works fine.
also werent there a discussion about removing the default bosses? (saxton hale, bunny,festive sniper)?

oi that might be it, plox check if everything works fine.
also werent there a discussion about removing the default bosses? (saxton hale, bunny,festive sniper)?
Tell me when the bosses is added.

Yeah remove the saxton hale bosses

• Creative
guess so, change it manually
I checked a bit and Blitzkrieg seems to be an error for ONLY me, how do I fix this :I?

Foxy works okay. The jumpscare rage is kinda bugged.

Last edited:
@Kevin
Okay after checking a bit more around, Blitzkrieg is too OP.

None can survive a rocket spray on 100 rockets in 5 seconds and he have 5 lives which offer uber charge each life lost.
Also there seem to be a bug with this boss so every stock rocket launcher gets the same effects as the Blitzkrieg's rocket launcher.

p.s: sorry for bumping

• Creative
@Kevin
Okay after checking a bit more around, Blitzkrieg is too OP.

None can survive a rocket spray on 100 rockets in 5 seconds and he have 5 lives which offer uber charge each life lost.
Also there seem to be a bug with this boss so every stock rocket launcher gets the same effects as the Blitzkrieg's rocket launcher.

p.s: sorry for bumping
so, leads into what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread