Declined Bora's Admin Aplication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legopanda

Donator
Administrator Application

• Name: Bora (also known as DubCat)
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19084997
  • Online Time: 11:00 PM - 03:00 AM (GMT+2)
  • Servers that you play on: DodgeBall1 & Dodgeball2
  • Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
  • Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Yes, i'm a ex-mod of this community, current Lead-Administrator of another community.
Reason why i'm a Ex-mod of this community is that i'm used to take my "job" really seriously and i'm very strict when it comes to rules and there are some specific characters in the community that like to goof around and i took action every time they did and that resulted in me over doing my job and being removed for admin abuse.

• SourceMod: I know how it works and how to work with but never had a chance to work with all the high-end commands such as rcon.
  • Why would you choose me to be part of your team?: Hmm well first of all i would like to point out that through the course of a few months your team kinda died down in number and i thought i could join and help out.
  • What would i do as a admin?: Warn the player 2 times, 1st time if he's attempting or actually broke a rule, 2nd time as a reminder after that i'd slay / gag / mute / kick depending on what rule he broke if he still doesn't fix he's mistake a 1 hour ban will do, on multiple offences a 1 day ban will suffice and in case of a cheater Permanent ban.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Kodeko and Supreme
If it was any other person this would be declined instantly. It's not formatted very well, the information is very little, and there's nothing about the fact that you were demoted before when you were admin here and why we should trust you now.

I know you can do better. Give us more than this; a lot more. Your previous application also wasn't very much more but it was better than this here.

Hmm well first of all i would like to point out that through the course of a few months your team kinda died down in number and i thought i could join and help out.
Aren't you charming?

• Winner
Reactions: Vecomti and Matth
I guess that's another reason why I was demoted.

@DubCat rcon is really easy to use, it's just the same as using normal console, but you just start the commands with "rcon sm_csay msg"

@DubCat rcon is really easy to use, it's just the same as using normal console, but you just start the commands with "rcon sm_csay msg"
Rcon won't be given out to anyone. Period.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy and Nyah
@| pG | Nyah why I pointed that out is that I know almost all of the commands except for rcon and cvar, I know what rcon does and the reason why @inu said that is because with rcon you can access commands that may be restricted even if your rank is high enough to use it.

@| pG | Nyah why I pointed that out is that I know almost all of the commands except for rcon and cvar, I know what rcon does and the reason why @inu said that is because with rcon you can access commands that may be restricted even if your rank is high enough to use it.
maybe restricted due reasons, also there is no command you need to use which cant be set with admin flags ;)

Bad side, not really bad, but still:
11 Jan 2015 20:07:03 fuck the lag
11 Jan 2015 19:59:12 life's a bitch
3 Jan 2015 16:43:03 shut up dude
Good side, wow:
14 Jan 2015 21:11:37 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
13 Jan 2015 20:44:48 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
13 Jan 2015 20:42:46 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
13 Jan 2015 20:32:49 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
13 Jan 2015 20:24:27 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
11 Jan 2015 00:32:14 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
11 Jan 2015 00:18:57 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
9 Jan 2015 23:47:58 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
9 Jan 2015 23:40:06 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
9 Jan 2015 23:19:15 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
9 Jan 2015 23:17:51 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
9 Jan 2015 23:15:09 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
9 Jan 2015 23:15:06 General reminder: Stealing / Blocking is not allowed, English Only in Voice Chat!!
(and more)
I heard a verbal abuse on the voice like "Polish guy shut up".
Anyway i think we can trust Bora/DubCat, he's helping(up), respecting rules and he's telling me(when im not on the server) that someone is stealing/blocking. Like i said, i think we can trust Bora, its +1 for me.

That's what I thought last time, and it went wrong.

Even though the app was edited with more detail, I'm not convinced. I still don't see why we should trust you this time. For me it's a no.

11 Jan 2015 20:07:03 fuck the lag
11 Jan 2015 19:59:12 life's a bitch
3 Jan 2015 16:43:03 shut up dude
As I've told @Kevin a milion times the server starts to lag like crazy and were all pissed about it, as for the life's a bitch, I was playing with a friend and he got annoyed on me for constantly killing hem and if I tipe shut up or be quiet is because someone is not speaking in English as the rules tell you to or he's mic spamming and for the polish guy he ignored me when I warned hem and kept talking to he's friend in polish.
As for your post @EvoWarrior5 I respect your decision and you said when i got demoted was that I abused my powers, that is wrong. What actually happened was that some players thought that is easier to report me just because I was a trainee and not give up on stealing and trolling and as many players know me I'm very strict when it comes to respecting the rules and as it was mentioned above I enforce them a lot. And whenever I slayed without warning was because that player was warned thrugh a general message that he's not allowed to steal and block but he kept doing it and that I don't refere to a specific player when there are 10+ players.

So you're saying that there are like 7 DB trials yet you're the only one who got reported because that was easiest to do? It wasn't even by randoms and rulebreakers; quite a few of them came from trusted regulars.

It would have been wrong indeed to say that you abused your powers; if I had said that. Which I didn't, unless my well-thought through message still contained a flaw like that. You were demoted because your performance was heavily below standard. The one time I managed to watch you I had to ban an obvious stealer and blocker myself after watching him break every rule he could get his hands on for at least 5 rounds straight. Your excuse for not punishing him was that you were afraid people would keep saying that you slay for nothing. That only means that you took their comments far too seriously and it prevented you from doing your job. So it went from doing far too much to far too little. It was clear that you weren't cut out for the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread