Invalid bohoc's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohoc

Name: bohoc/Peter

Permission: -

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45774463

Timezone/availability: UTC+01:00
Summertime: From ~15:00 to ~02:00 almost everyday, but atleast to ~18:00 then from ~00:00 to ~02:00 (not available from ~18:00 to ~00:00)
From September 'till June from ~16:00 to ~23:00

Servers I play on
: Panda-Community.com TF2 #23 [MGE|gameME] (!!!)

Microphone: I do have one

Experience: Back in the day I used to be an admin on a TF2 pub server, even before that I was an admin on 3 different (not owned by the same team/crew) CS:S servers.

SourceMod experience: I do not have any.

Why should you pick me?: So here comes the tricky part... I would like to apply for the MGE server, although you are not looking for one. I usually play there all day and I've never seen an admin there. I'm not blaming anyone. I think the MGE server need an admin who usually plays there because as surprising as it is there are hackers (usually using aimbot) on the server. I can handle situations calm and I find myself mature enough to make the right decisions.

Punishments:
-Hacking : 24h ban without warning, after consulting with adminds expanding the lenght
-Racism/insults: warn 2 times, 1h ban after not behaving
-AFK players : kick
-Prefires/bad playstyle: warn the player, other than that if you choose to play against someone play by their 'rules'
-Using the Engineer exploit when you can teleport outside the map and 'spawncamp' warn firts then ban for 12h

-Thanks for reading, bohoc

I had to move your application as it was in the wrong section. You're also breaking chat rules as it is English only in voice and chat. You seem to also be accusing someone of aimboting and telling them to leave, if you have an issue with a hacker please use the !call command or simply demo it and send it in on the forums. Thanks.

Other than that, good luck.

I had to move your application as it was in the wrong section. You're also breaking chat rules as it is English only in voice and chat. You seem to also be accusing someone of aimboting and telling them to leave, if you have an issue with a hacker please use the !call command or simply demo it and send it in on the forums. Thanks.

Other than that, good luck.

Pretty sure that it's just invalid since MGE is not in the available positions and he didn't get permission.

@bohoc I get that you want to apply for it, but then at least take a moment to meet the requirements.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
I apologize as I didn't see it and @EvoWarrior5 kindly pointed it out. It's not listed and it states if it is not listed in the available positions you must ask Kevin. Since there is no indication of asking Kevin this is pretty much invalid.

Please asked Kevin if this is all right if you want to reapply. You can then post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread