Accepted Bob's admin application for #6 Panda Hightower. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

- Name/Nickname:
Bob (simplicity)

- Who gave you permission to apply?

Hawwis

- Your Steam2 ID:

STEAM_0:1:36180121

- Your general online times and your timezone:

GMT +1, Poland. From Monday to Friday I'm online from around 4 PM to 10 PM. When it comes to weekend, usually I'm online from 12 AM to 10 PM. Team Fortress is my girlfriend so I'll as active as it is humanly possible.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I have 4 days playtime on #6 and that is the server I'd like to apply on.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do. It's a good quality mic, so there will be no problem with understanding me, even though I prefer typing.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
If being a moderator on TeamSpeak servers can be called an experience, then Yes. But still, it's a fresh thing for me and I would like to try my best.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
None. Like I said, it's my first time applying for this kind of position.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I`ve playing on #6 since...I think November 2014. By that time, I've met so many amazing people. I'm playing with them to this day. But recently there's a bit more of this kind of people , that clearly don't know the rules. And everytime I try to remind them about existance of such things as the rules they give a me an ol`middle finger. Especially when there is no admin online. I'd like to change that a bit, just so people can play without any funny situations.
I'm a nice, patient person. Even though last few months were a bit hard for me (important exams), I try to be a kind person, throwing bad jokes and puns all over. Even though I'm not an admin, I'm constantly trying to maintain a bit of peace on server, throwing bad jokes and puns, and if there is a good discussion on the chat I try to stick my big butt and express my own opinion on the current thread. I love playing with people, no matter how annoying they are. It's fun.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Most imporant thing is to give warnings. Two warnings for each rule breaker (beside hacking and AFK). If this doesn't work, well it's clear for me that the person breaking the rules is not responsive at all. Then comes the specific rule that has been broken. Any form insulting (if they clearly know that I'm an administration member I'll gag instantly, without any warning), racism or basic spam will get a 60 minutes gag/mute. If one of which will end and person will continue doing his/her deed, will get an extended mute for 24 hours. I'm not into banning those kind of people, they're not doing any bigger harm to people playing. It's just annoying. When it comes to hacking. Well if I get a call that someone is hacking first of all I need to make sure that this person is indeed hacking. When I'm 100% sure I'm going to record a demo of him doing such (proof) and ban him. Spawncamping is kinda diffrent. If someone is sc`ing I just slay them. If they continue to do it, I'll give the warnings. If THAT doesn't work, I'm kicking this person out of the server. If they come back and do the same thing again 24 hour ban should do. Last but not least AFK'ers after...I guess 10-12 minutes of not doing anything will get kicked out of the server. Oh, and Trade Chat. I'll make sure nobody is spamming trady stuff on the regular chat. Telling them to use /t should do, but if not, a gag for an hour.

Reactions: MercyOnly

I've known this guy since November of 2014, he's a good player and an awesome friend, I'd gladly like to work with him and have him as a member of our team.

Unquestionable +1 from me.

~Accepted~

Welcome to the admin team, Contact Kevin in order to get your in-game permissions.
Your mentor will be @Hawwis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread