Declined BlueThunder admin application.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueThunder

Name/Nickname: Daniel/BlueThunder

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55739071

Online times: I'm usually online every day at the afternoon and the evening, although i won't be online on Saturdays every week.

Do you have a microphone: yes, but i'm not using it at all...

Do you have experience with Source-mod and how it works?: Am I was an admin in VSH server before, so i know the basic commends

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Usually in VSH but I think that I should play in more of panda community servers o_O

Why should we choose you?: I'm an active player, as well I usually see problems and the admins aren't available all the time, I really want to help reduce the problems that happen between the players and other questions that i might know the answers... Additionally I really like pandas :pandastunned:

What will you do as Admin?: I'll make sure that people operate under the laws of the server, but before I'll punish or something I'll warn them first, and make sure that they know why they are getting punished, In case of mic/chat spamming or insulting I'll use the gag/mute commends, in the worst cases I'll kick the player that warned already a few times. I'll use the ban commend only in the worst cases (hacking) or to the guys that warned already a lot of times and keeping doing the same (in this case 15-30 min ban after warning a few times )

~BlueThunder
:)

You posted your application on the archived application section, thread moved.

You're playing on our community since one month though, and your English isn't always that understandable.
I also don't think that Saxton Hale need an admin currently.

As already said Evo, we probably won't need any admin before a certain time, since we are enough for now.

He's been playing for longer than a month, that's for sure.

But yea, we don't really need any admins now. If you see problems when somehow no admins are available (which I doubt since we now have like 15), you can record it and make a report on the forums.

Unless this is a different BlueThunder I've seen him for longer than that. Where do you look on gameme?

That's the amount of time he's played. He's played over 25 days in total. How much more activity can you ask for?

Am... yeah I played 25 days in total..... anyway the answer is no? :c

I also don't think that Saxton Hale need an admin currently.
I must to not agree with you in this case, In Saxton Hale mod there are a lot of rule breaker like: teaming/camping/wasting time/and when there are one person alive in the red team and he is afk, usually you can find yourself waiting 3-4 min until the saxton finally killing him. :confused:

Generally, the app is good but, as other mentioned we don't really need admins at the moment, you could just add all admins to your friendslist and try to message them when there is a rulebreaker

Reactions: Kevin
We might soon need some sort of "Trusted" rank with votekick for players that have a high play time and are generally nice people.
Just a suggestion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We might soon need some sort of "Trusted" rank with votekick for players that have a high play time and are generally nice people.
Just a suggestion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree on that one, so basically these "trusted" players will be able to start a votekick for someone that is rulebreaking and the other players can choose wheter they accept it or not.

But this is going a bit off-topic, so about the application : I agree on what electrod and evo said that their are already enough admins atm. 16 in total with trial admin included.

Just a friendly reminder to not go off-topic.

Declined due to another applicant seeming more qualified for the job. Your application was great, but unfortunately we were looking for only 1 more admin for VSH.

Thank you for applying and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread