Blue black or white gold? (1 Viewer)

Is it black and blue or white and gold?

• Total voters

Raion

Donator
For me its blue and black. ^^

6559c2ef6e.jpg

What is this? Never seen this mabye because im American but what?

It depresses me that the perceived colour of a dress, which is in fact blue and black, go sample the RGB, can immediately get more awareness and commotion and headlines than IS, and Leonard Nimoy dying.

It depresses me that the perceived colour of a dress, which is in fact blue and black, go sample the RGB, can immediately get more awareness and commotion and headlines than IS, and Leonard Nimoy dying.
Oh, you~

Why u give more awareness to an actor, than the dying ppl in africa or somewhere else?

• Dislike
Reactions: Kittylicious
Why give a dress more awareness than a loved person dying?

I did mention IS too.
Dresses are serious business
Think of the poor confused children who looked at it on the news and then ran in front of a bus in confusion
Heartless cunt

• Winner
Reactions: Lukas
That's all a joke of our retina's perception.
The real physical color is black and blue.

Apparently it's proven to be black and blue, it's all over English news. Something about...your eyes. I've never seen it white and gold =/ The women who took the photo was interviewed and she's sat here in the dress, blue n black. Along with other versions of the dress behind her. None of them where white and gold.

There's this girl on facebook I know that thinks it's white and gold...Everyone tells her it's blue and black and she has a fit telling them they're colour blind pieces of shit cause she doesn't want to be wrong.

I love the human race.

Ahem...

Apparently it's proven to be black and blue, it's all over English news. Something about...your eyes. I've never seen it white and gold =/ The women who took the photo was interviewed and she's sat here in the dress, blue n black. Along with other versions of the dress behind her. None of them where white and gold.

There's this girl on facebook I know that thinks it's white and gold...Everyone tells her it's blue and black and she has a fit telling them they're colour blind pieces of shit cause she doesn't want to be wrong.

I love the human race.

As I said, it's all Science.

As I said, it's all Science.
You never said it was science ? You said this.

That's all a joke of our retina's perception.
The real physical color is black and blue.

All you said was it's something to do with our eyes/brain/whateverretinamean and that the colour is actually black/blue.
I see no actually quote of 'It's science'

• Disagree
Reactions: CiroBishop
Yep.
That's Science.

Users who are viewing this thread