Invalid blizzys admin app cuz panda is in an admin crisi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnia

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
Blizzy or Insomnia
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply?
No one
- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:71482577
- Your general online times and your timezone
Everyday PST
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
-Dodgeball TX 24/7 and I would of course visit any server for a report.

- Do you have a microphone?

-Unfortunately not.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

-My first time being an admin was on a jailbreak server on gmod for about at least 1 year. Sadly the server shut down. My second time was on a Tf2 trade server for about 5-6 months ( can't remember ), they shut down as well. Third and Fourth was on a DarkRP server on gmod for about 1 year as well, I was inactive and removed but fortunately I was active again and they gave me my position back.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

-I might have used it before but I've forgotten, although I am a fast learner.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

-When I come on and play dodgeball there are usually a ton of stealers ( when Fan isn't on ) and I always wish I could do something because they are ruining the fun of the game. I have past experience and I'm well known throughout the server. I have a great personality and I am pretty caring for other players.
most of the time

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

-Stealing the first time will result in a slay which comes with a warning ( I will get everything binded )

-If they continue stealing will only warn/slay two more times until I ban them for an hour

-Mic spammers will be warned and if it is continued I will gag them for 30 minutes.

-Spammers in chat will be warned before being muted for 30 minutes as well

-Body blocking will result in a warn then a slay.

-If I am suspicious of someone hacking I will go and spectate the person and record a demo for proof.

Hackers will be permed.

-Inappropriate sprays will be removed and the player will be warned.

-Racism will result in an instant 30 minute mute/gag.

Thank you for your time! <3

PS: I'll remove all my bind that are offensive

I'll keep my vote neutral because I can't really vote right now on this one. Haven't been on dodgeball for a while now because of my shoulder and I can't say anything. Also My shoulder needs to heal and yeah that takes time.... So I doubt It's going to change any time soon.

NEUTRAL

Sessions are alright, but the chat is nowhere near clean.

Lots of insulting, trash-talking and signs of a toxic attitude. That's an attribute an admin must not have.

• Agree
Reactions: Satan and Nitro4D
My bad about that and like I promised, already removed my binds.

My bad about that and like I promised, already removed my binds.
Pretty sure half of your messages aren't binds, and I quote:

"shutup weeb"
"fu trash"
"shitter"
"trash ur bad"
"dickk"
"stfu jew"
"dumb fuck"

And on and on.

Shoutout to my boy, @trash. Just wanna clarify, Tyler is a well-known player on USDB. All remarks towards him are most likely banter.
Even if it is banter, it still doesn't go in favour of Insomnia.

Moreover, with the amount of other insults, the few messages aimed towards trash don't really matter - taking into account they are indeed a joke.

As OK as the 6 bans?

EDIT: There are actually 8 bans, due to alting, but two of them were previously pardoned by me.

They're 2 months old now I'm pretty sure

We permanently ban players that have 6 or more bans on record. Especially those who try evade punishments.

It would make sense if it was only 3 bans since the ban after my 3rd ban was because I went on an alt.

It would make sense if it was only 3 bans since the ban after my 3rd ban was because I went on an alt.

That wouldn't make sense, it's against the rules. Theoretically you have 8 bans.

f) Avoiding punishment
You're not allowed to avoid any form of punishment. Changing your IP address and/or creating new steam accounts to avoid your punishment is forbidden.

Okay, did not know that. lol

Tbh I don't know why you guys are letting him/her past with that chatlog.
I've placed a gag on you. I see that racism. Quotes including yourself doing a short version of it. I also see you insulting jews and calling people ass. I also see light spam.

Not admin material. This is invalid now. Once 1.5 month are up from your expired date, you can reapply.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread