Declined Blaze kitty/Blaze kitsune ban appeal: Falsely accused of being a cheater (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here):STEAM_0:1:42221950
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-09-20 07:15:12
Reason about the Ban:being called a cheater, banned on both my main and alt account (blaze kitty and blaze kitsune)
Admin that Banned you: solar
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:I'm not a cheater? the most I'll do is use my headset's system for sound frequencies to hear better or occasionally look at my gf's screen when we're watching YouTube to kill people outside of spawn, I've been playing for 10,000+hours and have over 12 years on steam lol, so this claim is just funny, I can gladly stream my self on discord, nivida replay, my tf2 cloud history, file history, what ever it takes to get rid of this silly paranoia, I even have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIxOjXnv1PftLYeL-a147w

Then explain in the demo attached to your ban how you shot 3 fully cloaked spies while they were either standing still or not even moving.
' sound frequencies' wont help you with someone who isnt making a sound or moving so i want to know how you just know where the spies were at those times.
And play hours don't excuse you from anything ive seen ppl with more hours get vac banned.

Then explain in the demo attached to your ban how you shot 3 fully cloaked spies while they were either standing still or not even moving.
' sound frequencies' wont help you with someone who isnt making a sound or moving so i want to know how you just know where the spies were at those times.
And play hours don't excuse you from anything ive seen ppl with more hours get vac banned.
Ranges from me randomly shooting corners, gf telling me while we were watching videos with me going afk occasionally watching videos too on their screen or presuming where via popular corners or hearing things ahead of time
also, I have yet to see a 10,000 hour player with 45,000$ in unusuals getting banned, let alone uploading legit videos, again, I'd be more than happy to screen share my files, my gameplay, clips all caught in nividia overlay,yall aren't the first to falsely accuse me of cheating, this is fairly common.

So another alt account STEAM_0:1:53663437 as they are trying to evade their gag / mute punishment on blackwonder. Not surprised when you look at their chatlog here.

From what I can tell is going on is you're screen cheating / peaking.
You get your girlfriend to join on spectator to spectate you, then they stream their screen to you or show you in real life. This gives you walls as spectator gives the position of all players regardless of team they are on.
This isn't you using third party tools to change TF2, it's not hacking. But you are cheating / exploiting in order to give yourself an advantage over others that you shouldn't have.

It's currently under discussion. If you want to explain yourself further feel free, but from what you've told us here so far you have confirmed you look at your girlfriend's tf2 stream to know the position of others.

That BW ban was due to accusations of me cheating and me making fun of the admins for spectating and accusing me of cheating because they thought I was walling/aimbotting even when none of my friends were on and called them out on being a salty sore losers in a video game with out needing any REAL exploits or 3rd party programs, I use tf2 completely default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread