Declined Bishop | Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Name/nickname:
CiroBishop

I'm 13 years old. Kevin allowed me to apply.

- Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:1:86881746

- General online times and timezone:
I'm often online, I play after school and homeworks, from the 15.00\15.30 to 16.30\16.45.
During the holidays and the weekends I play when I feel like it,usually from the 12.00\12.30 to 16.00\17.00, and from the 20.00 to 23.00\24.00.
I play a lot of time, but sometimes I'm not available for entire days, but it happens in rare occasions.
My Timezone is GMT +1, the same timezone of Berlin, Paris and Madrid.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Mario_Kart_Panda, but I sometimes play on Saxton Hale's Server, Orange_War3 and Jailbreak, but I go on other servers,too.
I would like to apply for Mario_Kart.
I can visit every server if someone reports me a problem.

- Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I have got a microphone, but I never use it.

- Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I haven't got any experience as admin or moderator, but I always try to help players and hold a good place for every player, without insults,racism etc.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I know the basics commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I would like to be part of the team because I'm a very respectful player, I'm very smart, friendly and sympathetic.
Lots of admins are my friends, and I'm trusted in the trading community,too.
I would like to become an admin in this community to help players, even if some admins are offline\not available, I always report every problem.
As I said, I already help every player, I give tips etc., not just here, but in the entire Tf2 Community.

- Policies, Punishments:
I'm serious, I don't like insults, racism etc., I don't accept unrespectful players and I'm severe.
Before a mute, kick or a ban, I'll warn the player.
Here there's the list with my punishments:

• Insults: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues.
  • Racism: Warn, 1 Hour Mute if the player continues.
  • Mic-Spam: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues.
  • Chat-Spam: Warn, 30 Mins Gag if the player continues.
  • Advertsing of other communities and servers: Warn, 30 Mins Gag if the player continues.
  • Spawncamp: Warn, slay if the player continues, kick if the player continues, 30 Mins Ban if the player continues.
  • Hacking: Instant Permanent Ban. I would like to add a plugin to detect the hacks.

- Something about me:

My name is Ciro, I'm from Italy.
I'm a smart student, I'm very curious, serious and disciplinated.
I'm mature.
I speak 3 languages: Italian,English and French.
I've got an ECDL diplome of Technology, 3 Years of Trinity English Tests, with A+.
I practice Karate, I'm going to become a Brown Belt on Jenuary, the next year I'll become a Black Belt of Karate.
I love reading books and comics, I play the flute and the keyboard, I'm learning to play the piano, I draw very good.
I love the space.
I'm studying to become a scientist and an astronaut.

Thanks,
Bishop.

Last edited:
Oh,thanks! C:
@mermite, you're funny! :3
@Joe, I don't know if Kevin already installed them, but if not, hope he will add them.
@Hisu, I added you! c:

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: mermite
It's really well detailed but there is one issue I can spot which is annoying me a bit.
  • Insults: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues.
  • Racism: Warn, 1 Hour Mute if the player continues.
  • Mic-Spam: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues.
  • Chat-Spam: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues.
  • Advertsing of other communities and servers: Warn, 30 Mins Mute if the player continues.
  • Spawncamp: Warn, slay if the player continues, kick if the player continues, 30 Mins Ban if the player continues.
  • Hacking: Instant Permanent Ban. I would like to add a plugin to detect the hacks.
In the ones that involve chat (insults, racism, advertising) that needs to be changed to gag instead of mute. /mute stops people from talking in voice chat whilst /gag stops people from talking in chat.

However other than that the app seems pretty good, goodluck :)

Yep... I know, I fixed it. C:

Well, u are alot being afk, like 3-4 hours, u always plays at nigth/late evening, when ppl actually start to sleep.

I dont know do we need more admins on mk, i need to talk with Jarza and Killermen about this.
Also, i have tiny tickle about u being admin, so i dont like to give amins stuff to u, sorry bloke. Better that u are only player, not admin. But this is only my opinion!

Good thing that u are really friendly, never saw u insulting others.

But one question, do u really have time to administrate server? What we had chatted plenty times, seems u dont have time play that often what u wrote, like being afk really long time.

• Informative
Reactions: Captain Caribbean
well, when do you turn 14?

I'm afk from the 16.30 to the 18.00/18.30.

But in those hours there's when most people comes for playing. It's true that you are good person :3, and also i'll tell you that i won't rate your app, because it's a difficult choice, so I let it to the other people.

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
Ok. C':

Declined due to another applicant seeming more fitting for the job.

Skiffa and I have decided that no more than 1 more admin is required. In case a spot goes free some day, feel free to re-apply again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread