Declined Bishop | Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really think we should enforce the rule retroactively please go ahead and argue for that in the appropriate thread and see what people think. We should not be discussing about that in here.

Something tells me no about this guy, not sure if it's the ''no space after comma'' thing, or that he's a little impatient. Also the grammar lacks a little (not much, but a little)
Also, he seems a little to.. Immature is a strong word, but it's between mature and immature.

His recent chat logs contains no rudeness or insults, seems reasonable, but there's something that tells me that he's not ready.

And also the ''I never was an admin on TF2,but I am an admin on lot of pages on Fb and more.
I know how to be and admin and I know the team spirit.'' seems a little weird to me. You've never tried to be an admin on a Team Fortress 2 community, but you know how to? And also, do you mind sending me links to the Facebook pages you admin? I wanna see what they look like.

It's gonna be a no from me, sorry. ((I can still be convinced otherwise.))

And also China = Pandas, not Japan :c All pandas belong more or less to China, according to officials.

Mmmh,ok,thanks.
I think I will wait some time,and maybe I will repost a fixed apply,soon.
I'm 13 1\2,but I'm mature.
It's your choice,thanks for the time :)

Mmmh,ok,thanks.
I think I will wait some time,and maybe I will repost a fixed apply,soon.
I'm 13 1\2,but I'm mature.
It's your choice,thanks for the time :)

You do realise that since there is an age restriction now, when you rectract this application you will have to wait until you are 15 or ask an admin for permission to apply before then?

I will leave the Application here,waiting the next votes and comments.
I will wait for the results and I'll make a choice.

Thanks Stout! :D:

Declined due to another applicant seeming more qualified for the job.
Your application was great, but unfortunately we were looking for only one more admin for Mario Kart.

• Informative
Reactions: CiroBishop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread