Declined Bishop | Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My application: I would want to become a Mario Kart Admin,I know that there aren't lots of chanches,but I will try.
Name/Nickname:
My Real name is Bishop,my surname is Bishop,I live in Italy.

Steam ID: [U:1:173763493]
Online Times: On holidays more than 2-3 hours

Do you have an Microphone?: Nope,but I will buy it soon.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I never was an admin on TF2,but I am the founder of a Comics Site and more.
I know how to be an admin and I have the team spirit.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Mario Kart.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know the commands,not a lot,but I know only few of them.

Why should we choose you?:
-> I am active,Dwarf or DatAssissin know.
-> I am very friendly with everyone.
-> Every active player on Mario Kart is my friend and knows me.
-> I try to help people even though I am not admin :pandastunned:

Something about me: I'm a big student,I study a lot,I like Math,I want to become a scientist or an Astronaut.
I love every important scientist.
I'm a nerd\geek,I love Doctor Who,Harry Potter,etc.
I'm an houseboy,I read books,study and play Videogames.
I hate soccer,I love Karate,I'm Blue belt (Another belt and after I will be Black Belt)
Karate = Pandas

What will you do as Admin?:
I will help everyone when I will can,on lot of things,like joining the forum or resolve some problems about the server\tf2\other games.
My punishments:
--> Normal ChatSpamming : If it doesn't end in 5 Minutes,after a warning, I mute.
--> I hear there's a scammer : "Warning,Please report him on SteamRep\Steam\Our Forum.
--> MicSpamming : 1-5 minutes from warning,if it doesn't end, I mute or kick.
--> Spawncamping : after 10-15 minutes from the warning,I kick and if it continues,Ban.
--> Someone insulting a player : 5 minutes from warning,if it continues,a kick or a mute.

Online Times:
Everyday : 3-4pm \ 18-20pm when I'm not busy,when I'm busy -1h. On Saturday\Sunday + 1-2 hours.
In holidays: somethimes I play 10h,too.

May the Panda be with you :pandastunned:

Last edited:
Very active and friendly player.
Though, you should change a bit your punishments.
--> Normal Spamming : 5 Minutes,after I mute.
I don't understand this "x minutes, after I y" thing, could you explain me that?
--> Someone hurting a player : 5 minutes,after a kick or a mute.
If by that you mean people killing friendly people, that's not a punishable thing.

What will you do as Admin?:
I will help everyone when I will can,on lot of things,like joining the forum or resolve some problems about the server\tf2\other games.
My punishments:
--> Normal Spamming : 5 Minutes,after I mute.
--> I hear there's a scammer : "Please report him on SteamRep\Steam\Our Forum.
--> MicSpamming : 1-5 minutes,after I mute or kick.
--> Spawncamping : 10-15 minutes,after kick and if it continues,Ban.
--> Someone hurting a player : 5 minutes,after a kick or a mute.

Without warnings? What u mean "Normal spamming"?. Micspamming, i always mute them, never kick them.

Very active and friendly player.
Though, you should change a bit your punishments.

I don't understand this "x minutes, after I y" thing, could you explain me that?

If by that you mean people killing friendly people, that's not a punishable thing.

I think he meant insuilting etc. Not killing friendlys.

Fixed :3
So? :D

Ok,LittleJones :)

Well the app looks nice,and i did see you play sometimes and yes you are friendly so i give this a +1.

Thanks Stalker! :3
Why is this app "Pending"?

Ok :)

Thanks for the support,EvoWarrior! :3

Thanks Juhos! ;)

It would be fantastic.
What do I do during the trial?
Trial Time?

Wasn't there an age limit? The application seems good, anyway.
He doesn't say his age, but since I remember this player very well on another server where we used to play, I know exactly that he's less than 15 years-old (now he's 13-14 years-old)!
Well, maybe he's good, but according to that whole discussion about age limit... You decide.

• Disagree
Reactions: CiroBishop
This app was made before that rule was..made?
So I guess it doesn't apply here

Imo that rule should be applied also to every application in course, even if they were made before that rule! The opposite would have no sense, it would be useless... I really didn't understand your choice o_O All applicants are the same, and that rule should be applied to all of them.
That rule shouldn't be applied only to already existing (trial) admins, since they already showed their competence and maturity!
Well, you decide, but this would be very stupid, imo. Age limit to every applicant, or to nobody.
(P.S. this Bishop could be a great player and admin, too, but not according to age limit).

• Disagree
I thought it would be a bit odd to tell people to ask for permission to apply when they have already applied. So we'll just work through what we have and every app that is made from now has to adhere to the age restriction, unless they ask for permission. Nobody until now voiced that they wanted the existing apps to be filtered based on the new rule, so.

Nobody until now voiced that they wanted the existing apps to be filtered based on the new rule, so.
Here I am, then...
Asking for permission?? Which permission? You could JUST look to the age of the already existing applicants in their applications. And then:
-Considering all the old applicants over 15 (and then judging the rest)
-Rejecting who is littler, or who doesn't want to say his age nor in application (like this guy) neither in PM. So nothing so complicated ;)
Nobody asked for it, I don't know why. Nothing changes to me, too. It's just for a sense of morality and coherence.
Then, as I continuosly repeat, you choose, but that's what I deeply think.

• Disagree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread