Birthday appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

OpenDanger

Its been about 2 years since I joined panda and since its my special day today i thought i would make an appreciation post to all the people i have met that really have made my time here special

@_Black you make some really funny jokes just maybe keep some of the edgy ones to yourself

@Cowboy despite the fact you are from Idaho you are actually really funny and actually have a personality (but fr you are a blast to hang with)

@Bananawastaken banana you are an s tier warden who always has to force when ether a blu disconnects or times out, it is always fun seeing what orders you come up with

@Semicolon Backslash you have made some of my favourite maps and memes on this server which are always a blast to play on

@Unicake same thing with semi honestly district remake is your finest work yet

@baby a

@Cridove you are a monster that tortures me for the amusement of your YouTube audience but you always manage to do it in a way that makes me laugh my ass off as well so I guess thanks?

i honestly want to put my whole friends list on this but that would take too long. Thank you all for making my time here so much fun and i look forward to spending many more hours wasting my life on this server
because they have been the best wasted hours I've had in a long time.

Tfw ur known for edgy memes and not being a toxic racist :( happy bday ig

Users who are viewing this thread