Accepted Being banned unfairly (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeazist

Weeazist
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:48553416
07-03-17 02:22
Inappropriate Language
Kevin
Back in then, we asked to an admin about "Insulting friend without really insulting" problem and that admin (He might changed his name so I can't remember) said it wouldn't be a ban reason if he doesn't have a problem with being insulted by his friend. So, months later we were playing with Rick once again in dr. Rick said a swearing word to me and admin came with "Do not insult" message. I said "I don't have a problem with Rick insulting me" but momments later when Rick swore to me once again he got gagged for 720 minutes. As I asked, you can say swearing words without insulting anyone and that wouldn't be a problem.... It's like Rick just swore and got gagged. After his gag I said f word about Rick's gag and (I have nothing to do with playing on Panda community without Rick) I wanted admin to ban/gag me... and I got Perma ban. I admit that I still have a reason to be gagged or get banned for days but perma ban is just unfair. I want admins to think about it. (The admin who banned me even said, your ban will apear on forums)

i'll review this later on.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TBotV63
Weeazist
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:48553416
07-03-17 02:22
Inappropriate Language
Kevin
Back in then, we asked to an admin about "Insulting friend without really insulting" problem and that admin (He might changed his name so I can't remember) said it wouldn't be a ban reason if he doesn't have a problem with being insulted by his friend. So, months later we were playing with Rick once again in dr. Rick said a swearing word to me and admin came with "Do not insult" message. I said "I don't have a problem with Rick insulting me" but momments later when Rick swore to me once again he got gagged for 720 minutes. As I asked, you can say swearing words without insulting anyone and that wouldn't be a problem.... It's like Rick just swore and got gagged. After his gag I said f word about Rick's gag and (I have nothing to do with playing on Panda community without Rick) I wanted admin to ban/gag me... and I got Perma ban. I admit that I still have a reason to be gagged or get banned for days but perma ban is just unfair. I want admins to think about it. (The admin who banned me even said, your ban will apear on forums)
unbanned you from the servers.

i've warned you and your friend plenty of times and should your behaviour (and the one of your friend) not change and aswell those nazi signs i'm going to re-ban you both permanent as we dont need such racism here in our community.

• Agree
Reactions: Frosty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread