Before i download: What's jailbreak (1 Viewer)

plutonists

Donator
I'm pretty much interested in jailbreak and never heard of it, could you tell me what's about it and what's the point of the game?

Its a wonderful place, the best in the community as a matter of fact.

Jokes aside, watch this video

A fuck-fest of trigger happy guards where the average player is a 11 year old kiddie who usually has a microphone in his possession just to piss you off.

If you can't handle bullshit or dying while having fun, don't play it.

That's an honest review.

A fuck-fest of trigger happy guards where the average player is a 11 year old kiddie who usually has a microphone in his possession just to piss you off.

That's an honest review.
Boy, I deal with all kids that use microphones like that, But please, Don't be a kind of a rude/mean player to kids, By the way you broke a rule : No insulting/swears. Have fun!

now that you have heard the answer of a old admin that doesn't like the gamemode for whatever reason he has (that are as legit as my reasons why i like it). let me give you my point of view.

A fuck-fest of trigger happy guards
in some case it is a fuckfest of trigger happy guards, but most of the time it is a fuckfest of prisonners that aren't smart enough to listen carefully to the warden's orders.

where the average player is a 11 year old kiddie who usually has a microphone in his possession just to piss you off.
there are indeed lots of "kids", but other gamemodes also have kids, but they have kids that do not need to use theire mic. plus we have verry nice players that aren't kids or anything.

if you can't handle bullshit or dying while having fun don't play TF2.

that's also a honest review.

Users who are viewing this thread