Declined basementdude2020's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? basementdude2020

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199101089722/

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? crubf (dog), semicolon backlash

Why were you punished? free killing and rule breaking back in the middle of September as my second offense and my first offense last year for mass free killing (which has reached an increasable doubt of my guard ban removal).

Why should we revoke your punishment? Back sometime in September, I was banned from the blu team for free killing and rule breaking. I want to apologize for my negative actions and for inflicting a negative approach on players on the server. I hope an admin who put a guard ban on me on the server will give me a third chance to make this right. I have learned from my mistakes and reflected on the earlier times I was on this server. I believed I have served a considerable amount of time being guard banned from the blu team and spent a decent amount of time on the red team but couldn’t stay for long because of work. I know my earlier actions have created a reputation for me being sensitive, obnoxious, and irresponsible on the server, but I want to make it up, put myself up in a more positive light, and hope the admin will give me another chance at this. thank you for reading this.

Reactions: scootyman
There were numerous examples by numerous different people of you breaking the rules in the report. I don't think there has been enough time since you were banned for you to change enough especially considering this is twice now you've let your own personal fun ruin the experience of others in the same year.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread