Declined basementdude2020's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your username? basementdude2020

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199101089722/

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? dog

Why were you punished? freehitting, freekilling, micspam

Why should we revoke your punishment? I enjoy playing as a guard on this server and many other jailbreak servers don’t have many people to play with and interact with. I am a good warden and choose interesting games and not be strict. I have a perma ban back in June or whatever and was banned again today because of my free hitting and killing reds in two weeks and want to make this appeal so I can be a guard again and make good decisions on the server and be friendly as I have already been. I am sorry for what I have done and did and wish to not make the same mistakes. I don't tolerate anyone who targets or insults me; I always kill them to get revenge or break the rules, which I should not have done and just let it be when I am on blu team.

For clarification for whomever handles this thread, the ban was provided due to this thread:

There were numerous examples by numerous different people of you breaking the rules in the report crub provided. I don't think there has been enough time since you were banned for you to change enough especially considering this is twice now you've let your own personal fun ruin the experience of others.

Declined

• In Love
Reactions: Buns
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread