Status
Not open for further replies.

reke

Hei!

Name of your Banned Steam Account: reke
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21005326
Steam3 ID: [U:1:42010652]
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-24-16 01:09
Reason about the Ban: im a reported scammer because i have scammed a guy with an unusual hat at 2013.
Admin that Banned you: idk
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: It's not problem, i really finished with trading, i want just practice on this server i dont disturb anyone. Thank you

Hello Reke,

Let me start of by saying that this appeal is declined. If you wish to be unbanned from our servers you first need to be unbanned/unflaged by SteamRep. As you admitted in your first post, you scammed a person which makes you being pardoned by SR staff nonexistent. I've looked through all 1244 bans that we've automatically handed out for scammers and not one was unbanned by other reasons then the scamflag removal on SR. I'm therefor declining this appeal.

It's not problem
It is, it's against our rules

As you admitted in your first post, you scammed a person which makes you being pardoned by SR staff nonexistent.
As part of the SR staff, I would like to inform you, the OP and everyone else that this information is wrong. There is a realistic chance that we will pardon a tagged scammer who has:
a) Had his tag for a long time
b) Shows true signs of remorse
c) Has put in the effort to repay any and all victims

Just because someone was tagged 1772 days ago does not mean he has no chance to appeal or have a change of heart.

This appeal will remain declined. OP may make another thread whenever he has successfully appealed his ban on SteamRep resulting in his SR status being set to normal.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread