banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maitoauto1

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ◬SexuallyAttractiveHitler◬
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68196193
Date and Time of the Ban:08-08-15 23:46
Reason about the Ban: no idea, have not played dodgball before and got banned, cant remember reason anymore
Admin that Banned you: nArcotiC

You were banned for offensive name, blocking and stealing, for two days.

ok, btw offwnsive name?.... hitler wos good guy and it rly is not offensive

I've edited the ban to be a little more appropriate with the reason and the amount of time. If you did block and steal then that's about the correct time frame for your ban.
You have played dodgeball on our servers. You probably stole and blocked a lot for a ban. If you read the rules here under the dodgeball rules section you should be able to under why exactly :
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-16-07-2015.3409/

I'll leave this open just incase narcotic wants to say anything.

Again, since you deleted my post without answering my question, who is it offending? No one who plays TF2 has the right to be offended by the name unless they lived during the 1940s.

Stop being so fucking sensitive over nothing.

Again, since you deleted my post without answering my question, who is it offending? No one who plays TF2 has the right to be offended by the name unless they lived during the 1940s.

Stop being so fucking sensitive over nothing.

I removed your comment due to it not being really relevant other than adding onto the fact of what the OP said. There is no need for you to get involved into this ban appeal.
The reason was altered and the time has been decreased appropriately. Nothing more needs to be added, other than Hawwis drama :rolleyes:

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread