Banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slagge

Hello my request for unbanning. i Was playing in server and everytime i died i just changed my name and i didnt know it was not allowed, So i get permanent bans. I love these servers and i wish i could get unbanned.

There is information:

Sourcebans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=bob&Submit= This Bob help him take over tf2. Real name that i use usually its Slagge.

Name of banned steam account: This Bob help him take over tf2. Real name that i use usually its Slagge.still :p

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54942498

Date and time of the ban: 11-17-13 18:02

Reason about the ban : [Auto]Detected Namehacking #1-10-0

Admin that banned you: Console

Bye! :)

I approve. I would do the unban myself but somehow it does not enable me to. Another admin or Kevin will have to do it.

Yep, only Kevin can unban, but for the future, please refrain from changing names too much, so this won't happen.

But how does the console allow me to change names so often? .-.

rights are added and you are unbanned, please dont change your names 10 times in 5min unless then you will be auto. banned again :D:

ah and maybe register in our forums :)

I don't understand why we really have this 10-name change ban feature when every single person gets unbanned right after they were banned.

Because name hacks are bad. Not sure why though.

Also, we unban them to give them a second chance, but the ban did bring the point across. And if they'd hack (or in this case, not hack) again, they won't be unbanned then.

they're bad because it will make it harder for the admins to punish them for doing other shit, like aimbotting etc.

Many hackers got a name change hack,
let's take an example from Valve servers from a while ago:
Hacker changes name to someone else's name.
Some nice guy tries to votekick him.
Nice guy founds that he votekicked the non-hacker.

Valve fixed this by adding Profile pictures to Votekick menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread