Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans

Name of your Banned Steam Account: [E҉D҉G҉Y҉]Duckii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77336881

Date and Time of the Ban: 07-30-16 03:00

Reason about the Ban: Stealing

Admin that Banned you: Madact

why i should get unbanned: well there are alot of people that are trying to snipe they go for it. and they kept doing it so i kept spamming m2 to deflect it so i wasnt gonna get sniped. it happened alot of times as people dont like my playstyle sadly. so i was simply protecting myself out for sniping. cus they were literally wanting to do it not like on accident.

• Dumb
  • Dislike
Reactions: vinny and Yelowchy
proper source bans link

also you already had your last chance (im pretty sure) with this post

You got banned again when tolfx reported you for stealing/blocking here there is a demo there so you can review it yourself

Dont really think its necessary to @ madact but i will just for the sake of it @Madact

Clearly you don’t understand gameserver-rules as you appealed a perm ban and it got accepted, to then get permed again. The reason for you stealing, knowing it’s not allowed, is rather weak anyways.

So if a hacker joins, would you download the same hack to get better odds? Rofl.

Most likely getting denied.

Nothing is decided yet, you will have to wait for Madact to reply.

well what i meant was alot of the time i steal is because people as my friends snipes me or people that unlike me does it. i steal it to save myself and blocking. yeah i can see that cause i had an old keyboard that sometimes locked my W so i couldn't stop walking i needed to spam it sometimes to make it stop. but now i bought a new so its fixed now

Cause I was the one who reported you I'll just give my opinion on this.

Before when you played a lot you always avoided by leaving when you stole, and you clearly never learn from it back then.
well there are alot of people that are trying to snipe they go for it. and they kept doing it so i kept spamming m2 to deflect it so i wasnt gonna get sniped.
So by defending you like this won't really save you, cause in those demos i had on you, showed clearly that you just went for a steal when the rocket when you had your chance.
well what i meant was alot of the time i steal is because people as my friends snipes me or people that unlike me does it. i steal it to save myself and blocking. yeah i can see that cause i had an old keyboard that sometimes locked my W so i couldn't stop walking i needed to spam it sometimes to make it stop. but now i bought a new so its fixed now
You've could have been avoiding it by not walking into the rocket, or just not stay in a position where you could get sniped.

But now lets say this is true, cause the rules says you are allowed to save yourself if needed. But as I've seen you didn't care at all and just stole either way. But this is up to Madact ofc but i hope you understand what i mean.

i mean most of the times i dont really go for it but it looks like i am cus i run across the map sometimes but sometimes i stand still and they keep walking up to me and trying to snipe me

• Dumb
Reactions: Tolfx
When we discussed what happened you pretty much accepted the ban, unsure why you're bringing it up now in the new year :thonk:
The evidence that Tolfx has shown in the report shows otherwise on your stealing rockets. You have been given the chance to not steal yet you ended up doing it.

I cannot give another chance out, declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread