Accepted Banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&page=2&searchText=jack
Name of your banned steam account: sylvan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53810512
Date and Time of the Ban: 12.12.2015 22:57
Reason about the Ban: SMAC 0.8.5.2: AutoTrigger Detection: Auto-Fire
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: An extarnel programm SpeedAutoClicker that's only purpose is to modify how fast the mouse klicks, started as i accidently pressed the activation keybind, because it was still open in the background. There was no intention to cheat with this simple programm in tf2, if anything it would just ruin your own gameplay as you gain no advantages with this ingame. (If you won't believe me, just search it up, i only used it for CookieClickers cause i was too lazy to click on my own). I actually posted a similar thread before but it sadly lead nowhere. That was actually 2 years ago, i don't even have such a programm on my computer anymore, but i really would appreciate it, if i would be able to play on your servers again, because i remebered having a lot of fun playing.

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: You can answer in german under this thread, but i prefer writing in english online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread