Status
Not open for further replies.

kasam

The acccount name is The Muffin Man V2
steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114485789
Date and Time of the Ban: 04-09-17 20:08
Reason about the Ban: Aimbot
Admin that Banned you: danny1998
Why should you receive a unban for the ban: Because im a legit player of TF2 and dont see why i got banned as i dont have cheats, i have spent many hours on the server trying to get better and improve and have got myself a good rank in the community, therefore i think that i should get unbanned

ps: Im not cheating, i spent 30mins trying to be able to send this message, dedication.

Reactions: fragistan
Moar information:

SourceBans:
here
Steam Profile: here
GameMe: here

Player has 148 hours on Team Fortress 2.
And 1 previously recorded VAC-ban (277 days ago).
Profile comments section contains 2 reactions accusing the player of cheating. (These users do not appear in the player's friends list)

This information serves a purely objective purpose.

Moar information:

SourceBans:
here
Steam Profile: here
GameMe: here

Player has 148 hours on Team Fortress 2.
And 1 previously recorded VAC-ban (277 days ago).
Profile comments section contains 2 reactions accusing the player of cheating. (These users do not appear in the player's friends list)

This information serves a purely objective purpose.

The VAC ban was from CSGO and all the cheat comments thing was from it aswell,

I was playing on the server at the time and danny1998 was getting triggered because he doesn't know how to play the game and was getting aggressive towards me and others for taunting him, obviously danny should not have the power to decide wether or not somebody is cheating if the guy is a literal gold nova, it doesn't matter how many hours you have in a game, some people are terrible like danny, and some people are aim gods like The Muffin Man, and then there's me, holy shit I am the ascended gamer, forged of frags, women and headshots. I feel so damn good when I mouse1 kids on some minecraft map and listen to them call cheats, danny is just a punk kid. Nothing on the 1993/1994 blockbuster video games champion like Muffin Man, the guy even corrupted the demo himself to save face.

• Optimistic
  • Funny
Reactions: DeadSworn and Evert
First of all... You can edit your posts....

And second
I was playing on the server at the time and danny1998 was getting triggered because he doesn't know how to play the game

@Danny
47731681.jpg
:kappa:

After discussion with other admins, that have also reviewed the demo, we have concluded that you were not hacking.
You have been unbanned, and you may play on the servers again. Have a nice day! : -)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread