Banlength 4 hr
Expires on 01-30-17 01:34
Reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Panda-Community.com #09 [Deathrun]
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (0) never
------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, sorry for not follow the tempelate, but i don't get it? i have only 1 account. I had one but i don't use it anymore since last October, so i need explaination, and i hope CONSOLE explain s to me.

You consistently share an IP address with a Steam account called "Owaby", an account which I banned today. Our servers detect possible alt accounts by correlating IP addresses and banned Steam accounts. I believe you're the same person as the owner of the previously mentioned account or a family member. Dynamic IP addresses do not switch this quick.

Is Owaby a family member?

Yep, my younger brother.
So is it possible that i get unbanned before the 4 hours? Or i might be banned again

I somewhat believe you as both accounts have a decent amount of playtime. Please tell your brother to not communicate through his name whilst his gag is active. If you assure us that your brother does not have access to your account we'll unban you.

I told him not to, but i can't force him to do something, you can ban him if he broke the rules. Also, yes we play usually on the server at the same time because everyone has his own pc.

You're unbanned, tell your brother he's very close to a permanent ban. I have no way of stopping our automated system from banning you again, though you can always try and play. If you get banned again you'll have to wait before your brothers ban has expired. Make a conversation with me if you get banned again and I'll make sure your banned is removed again after your brothers ban expires.

You can create conversations here: https://www.panda-community.com/conversations/add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread