Declined Banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drowningfox64

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=drowningfox64&advType=name

Name of your Banned Steam Account Drowningfox64

Steam ID:drowningfox64

Date and Time of the Ban:
01-28-17 22:01

Reason about the Ban:Stealing

Admin that Banned you:TbotV63

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:Because i didn't know it was a violation. And I have looked through rule lists and never saw. You will get banned without warning for stealing the rocket.

No stealing or attempting to steal / intercept rockets.
Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying. This does not include standing still and airblasting when the rocket comes close or moving toward the rocket and then airblasting.

Straight from the rules thead. As for not warning you, I warned you several times throughout the day.

I never saw that in the games rules.And even if it is in the rules you should of gave a warning instead of just banning

I never saw that in the games rules.

It's in the additional rules specfic to the dodgeball servers. But it's also spammed in chat at regular intervals:

*** Please follow coming rules:
=============================================
1) No rocket stealing.
2) No blocking; leave space for others.
3) No orbiting for too long.
4) No continuous suiciding when you get the rocket.
5) No attempting to steal.
6) No breaking rockets or map abusing
=============================================
*** Have Fun!

(Although you not reading that merely confirms my theory that the spam is useless and does nothing.)

And even if it is in the rules you should of gave a warning instead of just banning
As for not warning you, I warned you several times throughout the day.

Additionally other players told you to stop. I only froze you because I pressed the wrong button and I was going to slay you because you were stealing again.

Some Dodgeball admins remind the players sometimes that stealing is forbidden, before the rounds start. The messages the admins send to everyone, when they explain why the stealer has been slain, it is (in a way) a reminder for all players.

Some Dodgeball admins remind the players sometimes that stealing is forbidden, before the rounds start. The messages the admins send to everyone, when they explain why the stealer has been slain, it is (in a way) a reminder for all players.

I usually warn people at the very least twice individually befor I ban aswell.

So, seeing as you apparently disagree with closing it, do you have anything to add to this?

Reactions: Flynt
I looked back at the logs and he does appear confused onto why he was slayed. At that point he was banned.
I had a look in chat log and I don't believe anybody said anything prior to it. Whoever, I cannot check admin logs.

More than likely Tbot did warn but the user did not see the warnings at the time until he decided to pay attention when he got slayed.
I noticed today when he called for someone on the shoutbox I went into trade and muted this mic spamming player, he didn't realize I did it. I pasted it in chat and got no response. I'm assuming this user just doesn't look at chat or something.

So the user complains he didn't see it when you are displaying the warnings. I think. I can't check admin logs myself but I'm not sure why Tbot would lie? Neither do I think the player is lying as he seems to not read chat but it's not our fault if you don't check chat DrowningFox.

Maybe tbot should of explained before banning him, but I think he probably had enough of him stealing other multiply warnings.

With that said, I prefer this is left open just in case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread