banned without reason. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfLag

I ve been banned without rwason from jail break.. i said : when i open the cells all REBELS go to yellow line... then i killed all who was at yellow line. I clearly said rebels and not rebs vecouse.... im not english...
I want to get unbanned becouse much wardens do that trick and they dont be banned... i wait for unban or reasons to stay banned
-KingOfLag

I had a look at the sourcebans and this is what I found (I hope it will help you) CLICK HERE
DaRandom seriously dude... You should give at least a warning and not an instant ban for 4 hours... At least you can do it for 1 hour or of you instant ban again at least do it for way way less.

Killing players, who are marked as rebels at the start of a round is not allowed, because it's a bug. I believe the bug is revealed by hitting a guard after winning a round, by escaping the prison as a prisoner.

I might not have much to say about this than sorry, but when I play I expect players to know when it's freeday and whatnot.
The only excuse I have is my family and private life, these two combined will cause stress and other things.

As I stated in a previous complaint about a ban, I am sorry if I hurt anyone. But family and privacy IS a priority, and if I blame about this in the future. Then I apologize, and unban if needed. I will think this through more before I do anything.

But it might not be wrong to check over at the rules sections and the advanced Jailbreak rules section. Since alot of players think its just "plonk-and-play".

Just as a reminder to everyone here on this thread, Please remind me if you see me doing something wrong when you are playing with me. Not that I'm implying to be stupid or having some sort of memory dissorder, but sometimes we all do mistakes.

(I've seen some admins banning players for them being better than what they are. and even then, they complaing about things that they never did in the first place.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread